chapter 7

Stephanie 28
Sebastian 30

                     Stephanie

   I walk towards the champagne fountain , looking around the venue. This wedding hall is enchanting. I've always wished to say my vows near a beach . But this place makes me feel elsewise.

      My sister, bianca follows me around offering me chocolate covered strawberries lined up in a skewer. We both have been close , obviously not just because she's my siblings but also because she's been immaculate with handling my volcanic eruption of emotions.

     I never pretend around Bianca. Her fingers find my hair strands as she murmurs .

    " They look healthier from the last time I saw you". She's a doctor, her eyes are basically everywhere.

   " Rosemary water." I say as a string of laughter finds its way out . We roam about for a while taking in the beauty of the blissful venue.

     " You might see him" Bianca states the obvious.

      " I don't think I want to" it's not the truth but it's not a lie either.

      "Your seeing someone? " She interrogates finding a table to sit down and chat . I still don't sit while she stares upto my face.

     " No".

    " Okay" she doesn't push it . My sister never wants me to think of Sebastian in a way that would bring tears to my eyes. I don't wanna tell anyone what I saw. It's not wrong for him to see women. I should have taken the sign when the 5 year promise turned way longer than that.

      " What are you planning to wear for the wedding?" I ask smiling at the lady who has half of my soul .

     " Demitri bought me a dress, he says it's a surprise" I smirk at her . Her husband is very thoughtful about his gestures and I think they both are the best shot at love.

     " Oh please " she says when we start to laugh uncontainable.

______________________________________

                      Sebastian

Stephanie 28
Sebastian 30

       "Mamma" I coo before resting my head on her lap. She chuckles ruffling my hairs with her hands. She's one of the most beautiful ladies in my life.

     " Your so spoiled " she states the obvious.

     Before I can answer the doorbell rings. I push my body up and March to the foyer before valentina , my sister takes over the doornob. My eyes fall out of its sockets seeing Stephanie's dad. Valentina turns her face to me and stares as if I've grown two heads.

     " Welcome mr Marcelo." I bring my hand forward for a shake. He takes my hand and smiles.

     " Long time no see , son." I have a light bulb moment when i realise he's here for the wedding invitation.

     Escorting him in towards the drawing room I sit besides my mom listening to any information he might spill about his alluring daughter.

     I excuse myself as my phone rings , marcio I'll fucking kill you .

      " What is it?" I bark desperate to go back inside the room.

     " Woah woah woah calm down brother. I saw your girl." He exclaims.

    " Fuck no. Really? "

    " I was at the venue when I saw her there. I'm not stalker buddy but I managed to take a picture for you." He cuts the call on my face , my fingers run through his chat , the photograph pops up .

    There's no way. My lady. She still looks as gorgeous. The only difference her body has put on weight on her curves transforming her from my little kitten to a wild cat. The slip dress she is wearing hugging her curves and exposing plump thighs.

     I stare at her beautiful features. Who says only blue eyes look like the ocean? They haven't seen my girl.

    " You dare to Eye fuck his daughter while he's seated in our drawing room?" Valentina laughs.

     " I'm making love to her. " I smile at the thought of her before plunging my phone back into my jean pocket.

    " I need to attend a meeting" I inform my sister , moving upstairs to change.

    She's beautiful than ever.