chapter 5

Stephanie 28
Sebastian 30

Stephanie

My luggage weighs three times as me that's what I'm bloody sure of . It's the first wedding in my family after almost a decade and there's no way I'm skipping out on any cosmetic. I take the uber and dump my luggage in the trunk. Deja Vu starts to kick in as I'm being carried from the streets I've practically past my whole life. It looks poles apart, way more different .

We're driving past flaura and fauna , rewinding the albums of my life when my eyes fell on mongibello garden. I close my eyes and suck in deep breathes smiling to myself but my heart sinking in some undefined pain .
______________________________________

Stephanie 19
Sebastian 21

Stephanie

My fingers brush the strands of my hair as I'm constantly fixing my fit. It's my first date with Sebastian. I pull on the best cocktail dress I could find with a cheetah print, hugging the every last inch of my body, the v neck exposing my deep cleavage while the locket I wear accentuates my breast. I step out of the uber to see him standing in front of the doorframe . An emrald green fitted silk shirt with jeans. His muscles begging to tear the fabric and his physique looks like a murder about to happen. his dark brown chocolate eyes catch mine before turning crescent. His smile makes my heart not just skip beats but pass out.

Jogging towards me he takes my hand. Pressing his lips to mine , he grabs me by my hips into him our pelvises colliding. The kiss ignites into something move passionate and wild as I hold onto his bicep , his muscles flexing hard. I get so lost in the kiss that I don't even realise he's almost groping me. When we pull back , he looks at me like I'm his most priced possession, with so much love and compassion still breathless. His eyes wander over my body when it lands on my cleavage his eyes darken at the sight , giving my cheeks a natural blush from the blood rush.

One moment he looks at me with all the love in this world and the next minute he's turns into a carveman who would trade his soul with the Satan to fuck me raw.

" You look fucking gorgeous,amo " he coos. " Only If I knew you'd show up looking like a goddess"

" You look ravishing baby " I said pressing my lips to his as he takes me to our table.

______________________________________

" The last favour you could do is to look so beautiful, because I'm gonna deskin every bastard that lays his eyes on you, think of it as saving the mankind from extinction."

____________________________________

"Dio, I could look at you all day"
_____________________________________

Stephanie 28
Sebastian 20

Stephanie

Those moments bring out a little girl in me who wants to be held tight on rainy , cozy nights where she would spill her guts out. Those were easy to me with Sebastian. He's the only guy that has never made me feel agonizing. I was so much more than my body and pleasure to him. That made me fall for him irrevocably.
He was the best romance of my life and though I don't get to have him I'll treasure the time my fate as allowed me to.

My uber stops right outside petrov mansion. When my mom's eyes catch my sight . She's like a deer when she sees a kids one moment she's in the kitchen ruining the most easy stew while the next hugging the last ever loving fuck out of our lives.

" I missed you my baby" she coos sounding tired. I'm guessing it's from the welcome home brunch she's been preparing.

" Mommy , I bought u so many gifts I just couldn't resist."

" You love spoiling momma right? "

" Anyday gorgeous" . I press my lips against the side of her forehead.