Chapter 6 - Argument

"Taylor!" Tyler exclaimed, barging into the hotel room as Taylor, Ashlyn, and Y/n ran around the corner.

The three girls dashed towards him, while Ashlyn kept her gaze fixed on what was behind them.

Before he turned to face Ashlyn, Taylor had thrown herself onto her brother and hugged her firmly in his arms.

Ashlyn started to say, "Something is in the-," but then she turned around as the creature started to pop up in view. Tyler had yelled, "What is going on!" to her.

Your eyes had widened at the sight, and everyone's focus was now on the phantom. You could feel the creature sending shivers down your spine as it moved slowly around the corner.

"Go-" The figure started to charge at you guys. "Go Go Go!" Before it could latch onto any of you, Ashlyn yelled as you all hurried out of the room and slammed the door.

"W-What is this thing?" Logan shook in fear and spoke up in a nervous tone.

"According to Tyler, that would be the "Prank" from earlier today." Aiden responded as Tyler glared at him before turning to look at Taylor.

"Ah! Sarah and Emma are still in there!" Looking at the others, Taylor says in a worried tone and with an fearful expression. 

"I don't think they're in there. They would have come out of their room or at least yelled." Ashlyn spoke while looking at Taylor. You, on the other hand, were not alright.

Yes, physically, but not mentally. Your eyes were twitching and stinging a little bit, but nothing too severe, so maybe a little bit physically.

"Actually now that Ash mentions it, it's kinda weird that no one at all has come outside after all the screaming and banging." Aiden clarified, saying that you and Ben had both seen the door handle twitch and open slightly before you both hurriedly reacted and slammed the door shut. 

"That could've been bad. haha." Aiden would, of course, take the entire thing very lightly.

"Could've? Stop taking this as a joke! It's been bad! The sky is red for crying out loud!!" Tyler pointed up at the sky and yelled.

"Well whining about it isn't gonna help."

"And laughing about it is?!"

"Guys... Look down.." As everyone followed Taylor's instructions, she interrupted the boys and pointed out that the shadow creatures were present all over the streets.

"How far away is your guy's room?" Ashlyn asked quickly.

"About five or six doors down?" Aiden had answered back.

There was a brief pause during which Ashlyn started to remove the string from her shorts.

"Aiden give me the string from your shorts." Puzzled, Aiden turned to face her.

"Kay? Why?" He questioned

"I have an idea. I'm going to tie the door to the pole over there." Ashlyn spoke up before Tyler interrupted.

"Two weak strings and a shabby pole?! Yeah like that's gonna keep it closed!" When Tyler screamed, you shot him a cold stare.

"Will you seriously just shut the hell up for a minute?!" You turned around, shoving your back against the door and shouted.