Chapter 5 - Unknown figure

Steam rose from the bathroom as hot water ran down your back. Alone with your thoughts, you realized that this could not be a coincidence the visions and what you saw at the house had to mean something.

You would never give your appearance much thought because you were always so busy, but after you would swiftly finish washing up, dried off, and changed into your pajamas, you could not help but look in the mirror.

When you pushed your bangs away from your forehead, you showed off a scar that, aside from its origin, you have had since you were a child.

You then picked up your book and gave it a close look. The brief drawing of Ashlyn and the shadow behind her made you wonder what the hell had happened in there it could not have just been nothing. It was there, and it grabbed hold of Ashlyn.

With a sigh, you gathered your things and exited the bathroom. It felt incredible to feel the cool air on your skin. When you saw Taylor, you followed her into the room as she called out to you.

Unexpectedly, you both saw Ashlyn twisted in half. Then, Taylor leaped onto you, causing you both to scream silently along with falling into the ground and Ashlyn had stood up.

"Ah Sorry, You guys ready to go to sleep?" Just as Taylor and you were taking a moment to yourself, Ashlyn had spoken up and glanced at you two.

"Y-Yeah, I wasn't expecting you to still be awake. You're pretty flexible, Do you do gymnastics or something?" While you were still behind Taylor trying to calm yourself after nearly having a heart attack earlier, Taylor asked Ashlyn.

"I do Ballet." Ashlyn responded in a simple tone.

"Really?, That's pretty cool!" Smiling slightly, Taylor says.

"I guess" After that, everything became quiet and awkward, so you tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and moved to get your bag.

"What are you doing?" With her back to the light switch, Taylor posed the question.

"Uh... Getting my blanket to lay on the ground." Taylor just shook her head and stepped up to you, so you shot her a quick glance and responded.

"Come lay down in bed with us." Taylor spoke with a genuine smile as she reached a hand out to you.

"Taylor, I don't mind lying down here on the ground- Woah!" Taylor seized hold of your arm and pulled you to the bed before you could say anything more.

"See we all fit so no need to worry Y/n!" Taylor stated that even though you made every effort to cover your face because you were nervous, being between two girls who were both incredibly sweet to you in different ways made you feel something.

'Oh Y/n get hold of yourself. It's just for tonight to try not to make a fuss out of it.'

A few moments later

The girls all laid in bed Y/n in the center, with Taylor to the right of Ashlyn and on her left. Then Taylor flipped over and fixed his gaze on the ceiling.

"Do you think what we saw Today was real?"
Y/n simply remained silent and took a moment to consider her question before Taylor abruptly asked and turned to face her.

"Do you?" Ashlyn asked.

"I'm not sure haha. I didn't really get a good look at it. Ty insists it was fake and ranted the entire way back to the bus. Youwere the closest one to it, So I thought you might've seen something we didn't." Ashlyn had listened in while Taylor gave the both an explanation.