Unveiling the truth

Disclaimer:
This chapter contains topics that might be severely triggering for some people ( mental health and issues related to that) ..viewer discretion advised.. Read this chapter at your own risk!

Later that day
Jm changes into his dance clothes as he looks into the mirror

Later that dayJm changes into his dance clothes as he looks into the mirror

Jm:woahh it's been a while.
Someone comes in

Tae:wah you look good .wtf??
Jm:huh what?

Tae:i think i am falling in love.
Jm:shut up

Tae:aye i was just kidding. Btw i got us some food and drinks
Jm:didn't i tell you to not bring anything?

Tae:I, for some reason, have this feeling that you haven't had lunch yet.
Jm:What in the witchcraft?

Tae:it's called telepathy. Now dig in!
Jm:Thanks.. Ugh i love you.

Tae:let's enjoy.. Btw i saw nj and yg hyung in the music room omw here. I think they'll be here soon
Jm:Oh okay

Tae:Btw i had this request.. Could you teach me how to dance?
Jm:Ofc wdym could i? . Anything for you.. What style do you prefer?

Tae:Idk man just anything basic. A softer, more easier style if yk what i mean.
Jm:Hmm i totally get it.. Sure i can help you with that.

Tae:Omg i am so excited!

Jm teaches tae how to warm up properly. They continue to practice for a while as nj and yg come in.

Jm:Oh hi you're here.
Yg:Sorry if we're late.

Jm:No no you're perfectly on time
Yg:What were you guys doing?

Jm:oh us? I was teaching tae how to properly warm up before dancing.
Yg:oh okay
Yg had his eyes hooked onto jm

Jm:Yeah I've had some pretty bad accidents because of not warming up properly.

Yg is still out of it, zoned out, as nj asks jm to shift his attention from zoned out yoongi.

Nj: Is it okay if i ask you what style of dance you do?
Jm:Yeah totally okay. Actually i learned hip hop style in my early high school but then i didn't find myself fitting with that style.

Nj:So what did you do?
Jm:My dance teacher actually encouraged me to try a different form of dancing, more specifically ballet and modern dance.

Nj:Ouuu that's tough.
Jm:Yeah but i actually found myself being more free and expressive vd this art form.

Yg:That's impressive tho.
Jm:Thanks -shyly smiles at yg's sudden praise

Yg:We'll sit by the corner and watch if that's okay?
Jm:Yeah sure go ahead. And tae? You can go rest. That was enough for today.