-TEASER-

Hello lovely people! It's your author here, and i welcome you to this yoonmin fan fiction.
This is my first time writing in this style. I hope you like reading it as much as i loved writing it. This is going to be a less poetic, but rather portraying real conversations.

...DISCLAIMER...

First and the most obvious, this has nothing to do with real life and purely based off of my own imagination.

A work of fiction that is totally meant for entertainment purposes.
Second of all, this story contains topics that might be sensitive for some people like mental health issues etc.

So if you're like that and get uncomfortable reading about/ talking about stuff like that, consider this as a trigger warning.

MY DEAR LOVE:
A Serendipity's embrace

A story about 2 college boys Min Yoongi and Park Jimin and how them meeting each other as a result of total coincidence changed their lives for forever

..........{Teaser}........

Jimin has his stuff packed at his now old dorm when he hears a knock on his door.

?? :hello sir!?! We're here from the moving company.

Jm:yea come on in! Everything's packed up and ready to load!

Lots of things happening at the same time which are overwhelming him at the moment

Jm:wahhh! I'm all alone now.Idk how to start all over again.

Confused about settling in his new college in year 3 he has his moment of serendipity as he comes across yoongi. He asks him for directions.

Jm: hello sir?!? [He said while tapping on his shoulder]

?? :sir?!?!? Huh??

(Short conversation)

Jm:gotta go! ..... Btw my name's
jimin- he said while running off to his class

Let's dive into this journey of love, passion and emotions in this story ahead!!!

A/N:
Please look forward to what happens next!
This story will be updated every sunday and Wednesday.

What are your thoughts and guesses about it?
Let me know in the comments.

~A/N

~A/N