004.

Yoana Thomas

"T-thank you" I mumbled as Ky let me back in the house

"T-thank you" I mumbled as Ky let me back in the house. He nodded, "I'll be back to check on you"

I nodded watching him leave. I dragged my feet to the bathroom, cutting on the light. Once again frowning at the person I'm looking at in the mirror. I left out of the bathroom walking into the room I slept in.

I sighed before noticing a black duffel bag on the bag. I bit the inside of my lip and slowly walked up closer to the duffel bag.

I carefully unzipped it. To my surprise there were fresh clothes, undergarments and other hygiene items plus a note.

I picked up the note and read it,

Idk if you'll be back or not. You ran out on me earlier, lol.. so I went out & got you somethings, sorry if the underwear & bra are too small or too big.. -Ari

I smiled taking my jacket off grabbing the duffel bag walking back into the bathroom. I stripped out of my old, dirty clothes and adjusted the water to my temperature.

I stepped inside feeling the warmth of the water hit my body. It felt like straight heaven. I closed my eyes and sighed.

Ever since I've been an addict my family cut me off. I think about my daddy the most. I was a big daddy's girl. Last I heard of him, he moved farther in Florida. As far as my mother? I wish I could see her again.. I needed her so bad but she was never there for me.. like she was with Ari she helped her fight her addiction- but I guess Ari wanted help and I didn't.. but she still gave up on me.

I try not to let it bother me because it is what it is. I know I'll stop using one day and get back on the right track. I snapped out my thoughts lathering the rag in the soap.

I quickly and carefully washed my body down three times before turning the water off, stepping out. I wrapped up in the towel and dried my body off. I got dressed, feeling brand new as ever. I picked up my dirty clothes and put them in a separate compartment in the duffel bag.

I walked in the room sitting on the bed Indian style. I turned the tv and put on Spongebob. It was my comfort show. I laid down and quickly got back up because I was growing hungry. I got out of bed  and walked into the kitchen.

I hope it's something I can eat in here. I opened the fridge to see nothing, at all. I bit the inside of my lip, plundering through the cabinets.

Nothing. I groaned dragging back to the bed. I looked at the clock, 2:25 AM. I grabbed my jacket pulling out a swisher, weed and my cocaine. I grabbed a lighter putting my jacket on. I walked out the side door leaving it cracked a little bit.