Character introduction

Hello lovely people!
This is going to be a character introduction for this story.. Since the teaser is dropping later this week, i wanted to introduce the characters first to make it more interesting!

Park jimin

Park jimin is a 3rd year fine arts student. A talented dancer and a gifted singer with a melodious voice. Singing and dancing is what he does. Playing piano is his hobby.

Growing up with an unfortunate and miserable childhood and teenage life, even now as an adult he still is scared of the world and the new environment that was forced upon him as he transfers from a college in his hometown Busan to one in seoul.

He hopes for this to be a fresh start for him and hoping for this to turn his life around for good...

Min Yoongi

Min yoongi is a 4th year psychology student at the college jimin is transferring to.
An intelligent student who also loves to occasionally make music and play piano.

A soft and kind person who is just more private with his personal life.
Having known namjoon from his highschool days, he's the only one he's seen with.

Kim Namjoon

Kim Namjoon, a nature lover and Yoongi's long term friend

Kim Namjoon, a nature lover and Yoongi's long term friend ..
A person with high iq

He is in the same year and class with him.
A friend who was always was there for yoongi when times were rough..

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung is an arts student

He doesn't have many friends not because of the reasons you'd think of but
His unique personality always made him feel like he didn't fit in with any friend group.
He hadn't found anyone who he resonated with well..
Someone who would be friends with him without judging.
Someone with whom he'd feel like himself...

Wait for the teaser coming up and share this with your fellow reader friends

Let's see how these characters coordinate with each other and how the story unravels

~coming soon