36| Music & Feels

*************

*************

Jisung stood on the street corner with his hands hidden in his hoodie pockets. He paced a step or two boredly back and forth. Like promised, he invited Minho to his studio to show the older his own hobby. He was waiting for Minho to show up so he could take him inside and give him a quick tour of his safe place. 

Minho didn't hesitate for a second when Jisung texted him this morning asking if he was free. In fact, he canceled his call with Chan who was nervously asking for advice on how to impress Felix for their art exhibit date. He had his own matters to deal with.

"Hannie," someone called his name.

Jisung turned around to see Minho standing there. He was wearing casual clothes like usual, his hair perfect, and his eyes and smile making him look like the godly sculpture the media portrayed him as. Lee Minho really was perfect. Perfect face, perfect personality, perfect human being.

"Hyung, you're here," Jisung said.

"You doubted I would be?" Minho asked curiously.

Jisung shrugged.

"I thought you might have better things to do," he admitted.

"I can always make time for you," Minho reassured. "Besides, I showed you my hobby and now you'll show me yours. It's only fair."

Jisung nodded.

"Let's go inside," he said and gestured to the nearby door.

"Wait," Minho stopped him.

Jisung paused and blinked curiously.

"I bought you an iced americano," Minho said and held a plastic cup out to the younger. "You mentioned you'd been here for a few hours already. Have you eaten yet?"

Jisung took the coffee before shaking his head.

"I usually don't eat until late afternoon. Whenever I go to the studio I kind of get caught up in my work," he admitted. "I can show you around first and then we can go eat something if you like."

Minho smiled.

"It's up to you, Hannie. I'm just curious to learn about your hobby," Minho said.

Jisung took a sip of the drink, which filled his cheeks like a little squirrel and made Minho's adoration for the younger's cuteness only grow. It was insane. Seriously did Han Jisung even realize how adorable he was? Without even trying. It wasn't fair for the rest of the people on the planet. It wasn't fair for Minho, who had to endure spending time with him and avoid the urge to pinch his cheeks or call him out on his innocence.

"It's on the fifth floor," Jisung said, pressing the floor number.

The elevator doors slid closed and less than a minute later they reopened.