Evan. (2)

As security gaurds were about to kick Evan out of the cafe, Max shouted,

"LET HIM GO."
"Sir, we cannot let him go. He tried to punch you."
"No, just let him go. Before, I call the cops."
"..."
"Do it."
"Fine."

The gaurds let go off Evan. Evan looked a bit mad. He didn't say anything.

"Evan, I don't know what you're going through, I'm sorry Helen is gone. I'm very sorry what you're going through..."
"No you don't. Stop acting like you care. You KILLED....My sister....Do you even know why I became a spy? A freaking spy in the first place..? Do you even know why I have a detective as a friend to help me in my missions? Do you know?"
"Uhhh....Ummm..."
"Do you know, Max?"
"What? Max? Who's h-he? I don't know what you're talking about!"
"Max. I know you. I know Mary. I know JULIET."
"WHAT? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT NAME? JULIET?"
"Cause like I said before. I am a spy. You guys, you stupid assassins really think, y'all are BETTER, than spies?"

Suddenly everyone became shocked about the situation.

"Okay sir, now you are getting kicked out the-"

As the gaurd was about to grab Evan's arm and pull him out of the cafe, Evan caught his arm instead without even looking at him. He was just making a full eye contact with Max. Max starts shivering. He knows Evan is stronger than him. Evan, with a deep, cold and dry voice, said,

"Max. I was the one who took her."
"You...YOU PSYHCO!!!"

Max right then jumped on Evan and they started fighting. Evan grabbed Max's chest. Though Max knows how to kill and defend himself, he somehow couldn't do it. Evan pulled him higher and higher. The gaurds were scared to make a move.

"Max. Max Shadow. Let. Me. Ask. Something."
"...."
"Where. Is. HELEN?"
".....I DON'T KNOW YOUR SISTER!"
"YOU. DO. MAX."
"YOU WERE JUST A LIBRARIAN!"
"MAX. STOP LYING. YOU. TOOK HELEN AWAY. FROM....ME."
"Evan please just calm down. Please. I've been the same situation as you, I've lost my sister too...!"
"We are not talking about Juliet right now. We. Are. Talking. About. HELEN."

Evan holder Max very tightly on his neck until he was suffocating and was bleeding through his nose. Evan thought it was over him until......

"MAX!"

Evan heard a high pitched voice came from behind his back. He turned around and didn't see anything. Once he turned his back to Max, he saw a red haired lady wearing a mask with a MISCHIEVOUS smile.

"Hello Mr. Librarian."
"What the-"

There goes she was aiming a punch to Evan's jaw but he dodged it. This allowed him to drop Max to the ground. She then fought with Evan. She tried to give him a roundhouse kick but Evan caught her heels and threw her off the ground. As he was about to stomp on her, she caught his legs, with powerful strength, she got up as fast as she could and kicked him to the ground. Evan was almost close to accepting his defeat until he got up again. But he didn't see the lady anywhere. He looked behind and still couldn't see her. Until, he looked up and saw that she was somehow on the ceilings and then she jumped on his stomach with her sharp heels. This stabbed Evan to the stomach. He was bleeding.

"You should probably get out of here now, Evan. Evan Desmond."
"H-how do you know my name?"
"I said get out of he-"
"EVAN!"
"MAX STAY BEHIND ME, THIS GUY IS NO GOOD FOR YOU."
"NO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HIM."
"UNDERSTAND WHAT? JUST ONE LOOK AT HIM AND YOU WILL ALREADY THINK THAT HE WAS BORN AND RAISED IN AN ILLITERATE, DISGUSTING HOUSEHOLD."
"You....You shouldn't have said that...."

Evan heard her hurting insults. He then began to shed a tear.

"Evan, are you alright dude?"
"...."

Without speaking, he ran away from the cafe. No one really knows Evan's backstory. No one...

"By the way, who are you?"
"Hey Max."
"Wait...I recognised that voice, are you...MARY?"
"Hehe..."
"I swear you keep getting better at fighting each time you fight."
"Ehe..."
"Listen we should go back to Rony right now."
"Okay..."

(TO BE CONTINUED)