Max's Mission.

In the last part, Max was shown to be on his mission, to the school. Where a killer is known. He must defeat, he mustn't forfeit in this mission. He must, without hesitation, end this killer once and for all. To make the world...A better place. Now back to his mission.

Right now on a sunny day, Max is looking for a taxi driver to take him to the school. He found one and told him,

"Can you take me to a school named Kingston Junior High School?"
"Sure. Get in."
"Okay." *Max gets in.*
"So, are you going there to pick up your kid?
"Umm..Yeah. He studies there."
"I see. I know I'm just a taxi driver, but I like getting to know people. How old is he?"
(Max in mind: Oh god I don't like people like him. Why can't they just do their job? His eyes and mind should be on the road, not me.)
"Oh he's.....He's.....Uhhh....Twelve! He's twelve."
"Oh sweet, I have a daughter your son's age. What's his name?"
"Dude can you focus on the road please? I don't even know you."
"Oh...My bad, my bad..."
(Max in mind: Great now he's making me feel bad.)
*After 30 minutes.*
"Sir, we are here."
"Thanks."
"No problem."

Max went inside the school. But, he has to disguise himself as a janitor. So that no one questions him about his mysterious look. Max went inside the school and walked in the cafeteria. He saw a janitor. He followed the janitor. It looked like the janitor was on a break. He asked him,

"Hey, sorry to interrupt, but do you have an extra uniform? I um...I just started working here."
"HUH? You're new here? I've never seen you before....But yeah I do have one. Here take it." *He gives the uniform to Max.*
"Thanks buddy. Enjoy your lunch."
"Thanks my guy."

Max went inside a storage room and changed his clothes. He went out of the room and already saw many students. He felt a bit nervous but he has to keep it together.

"Oh my! Lauren look."
"Huh? What?"
"Isn't that janitor a cutie?"
"Where?"
"Behind you!"
"Huh...OOP-"
"I KNOW RIGHT, IS HE NEW AROUND HERE?"
"Wanna go ask him?"
"Sure let's go."

*The two girls went up to Max.*

"Hey sir, are you new around here..?"
"Umm..Yeah. Kind of."
"When did you start working?"
"Uhhhh....A day ago."
"Ooooooohh."
"May I ask one of you girls a question?"
"Sure! Yes of COURSE!"
"Do you guys seem to know a killer around here..?"
"Oh....Um...Yeah....I don't know why my parents even send me into this school, but yeah, it happens a lot every once in a while. I just hope it's not today..."
"Oh...What does the killer look like?"
"Red hoodie...Usually wears a beanie, but frequently he changes. Gosh I'm scared."
"Don't be, everything's gonna be okay. Anyways I have to go now...To do some.....Janitor work....I guess."
"Okay yeah sure!"
"Goodbye girls."
"Byeee!"

Max went away from those girls. All of a sudden, a scream came behind in the bathroom. Max heard it, he ran as fast as he could. The scream was getting louder and louder. Once he reached the bathroom, he opened and....Found a dead body...Max was shocked to see this! He never knew the killer could be so fast at catching his victims! He checked the body. He saw that the victim was stabbed in the chest multiple times. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Is everything okay Kyle? I heard a scream in there. Are you doing okay buddy?"
"UHHHMM...YEAH! I'LL BE OUT IN A SECOND."
"Dude your voice got a little deep. I hope everything's fine. We have a science test in the next period. We gotta study once you're done."
"YEAH I REMEMBERED, DON'T WORRY, I'LL COME OUT SOON!" *Max yelled*

Max panicked. He didn't know what to do with the body, especially in a bathroom, if he went out by carrying this body, people would notice him and could assume him as the killer. Max left the body inside the bathroom there and will take care of it later, he just needs to find the killer first. He went outside of the bathroom, suddenly, he saw a red hoodie with a black beanie walked passed him. Max found him suspicious, so he followed him. After following the guy for 15 minutes, they both reached a strange room. When the red hoodie guy opened that room, he looked around as if he didn't want anyone knowing. Max turned his back around to seem like he's just doing his job and definitely not following him. Soon, the guy went in. Max also did. What Max found inside that strange room got him vomiting inside. He saw dead bodies hanging on the ceilings. How come nobody noticed this?! The guy turned around and saw Max.

"THE HECK?! HOW DID THIS USELESS JANITOR CAME HERE?!"
"Excuse me? You did not just call me useless."
"I don't have time for this. You're dead now. Say goodni-"

Max then punched the guy's stomach within 0.2 seconds with INCREDIBLE strength. He, with a MISCHIEVOUS grin whispered,

"You shouldn't have called me useless. You're doomed."

The red hoodie guy got defeated in less than a minute. This explains how skilled Max is. He ended the killer of this school, once and for all....Soon police arrived, detectives arrived, Max's mission is complete. He changed his clothes back to normal and left the school. Leaving the rest to the police...

Looks like Max is gonna treat himself tonight with that fresh 1,000 dollars. Heh.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

I've released part 2 now! Please shade your thoughts on this part. I've put lots of efforts and work. Thanks for reading!