10.

The shows in LA went great, everyone was so excited for 1989 taylor's version and so was i. With a lot of convincing i did manage to get tay to play new romantics, and she also played new year's day. By the end of the night i was sobbing along with everyone else. I was a taylor swift fan since she first started, i was probably also the biggest stan out there despite what everyone says. Everything was going really good, i got a called from katie saying that the marvel movie i was going to be in would be filing in new york. which is good because taylor spends her break in between shows in new york. There was a few months in between the LA and the argentina shows. since filming would be when her shows are, i wouldn't be able to attend some of the shows in argentina. But once filming was over i would go back to traveling  with her. Scarlett introduced me to the marvel cast, everyone was so nice. I hit it off with elizabeth olsen, i've talked to her a few times at some of scarlett's big parities. On our time off, scarlett, lizzie, and I would all sit in one of trailers just gossiping about everything and everyone.

"cam, are you dating anyone?" lizzie asked me when we were sitting in scarlett's trailer.
i looked over at scarlett, she nodded to say that lizzie wouldn't tell anyone

"um yeah i am" i replied back to her, taking a drink of my dr pepper

"who is it?" she asked curiously
"wait do you know?" she asked scarlett, scarlett just nodded her head. she was my sister, of course she did
"it's taylor"

"taylor what"
omfg.
"swift" i said, looking back at my phone
"no way" she said like she didn't even believe me, she looked over at scarlett who just nodded her head basically saying that i was telling the truth

"you can't tell anyone" taylor and i mutually decided to keep things quite, not telling the internet things
"i promise i won't"

"thank you"

tayyy💘
hellloooo babbyyy i missss you, when are you done filming??

                                                                          cami🪩
hii tayyyy tayyyyy!! the producers said we should be done fairly early today. i'll stop by your house?

tayyy💘
yes please 🙏 i'll even order sushi

                                                                         cami🪩
                        i'll be there as soon as possible, i got to go. have a good day, love 💜 i will see you later

"cmon cam" scarlett nudged me to get up to start filming. i stood up and slide my phone into my back pocket.

Filming with marvel was really cool, i watched all the movies because of scarlett. but being apart of it was something  different, it was so cool to see how they film certain scenes. The russo did let us out early as promised since it was friday. They tried their best to let us out early on friday's to have more time to spend with our families. I went back to my trailer and texted taylor i was on my way. I hopped in my car and 'dear reader' started to play, i laughed and turned it up. The filming studio was a close drive to taylor's house, so it didn't take that long to get to her house. I finally arrived and parked my car, her security let me in and i rushed up the stairs. We havnt seen each other in a while, so i needed to spend time with her before she went back on tour and i went back to filming.

"taylor" i called out, there was no sight of her around
"CAMII??" i heard her call from upstairs. i ran upstairs and saw her, as soon as she saw me she jumped into my arms, she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck,  and she shoved her head into my neck.
"i missed you" tay said