Their betrayal 🥵

After reaching home both James and Liya went to bedroom and slept as it's already night. And they had their dinner outside so they went home and slept as Liya was also tired and she needs rest also so they slept. Now they don't have to worry because Jessica is not there and they have plenty of time for sex. So they both are taking some rest so when they will have sex they need energy.

Jessica also reached her home and called James and told that she reached home safely. She wanted to talk for longer time but James said he don't have much time. He said he was busy so Jessica also let it be as che know her husband is a famous CEO and have alot of work on the other hand here James was busy but he was busy in mall where he have gone to do some shopping for liya. As he wants to see her in sexy lingerie so he brought so many of them and told her to try them tomorrow as tomorrow is Saturday and it's weakened and they don't have any work.

Next Morning

James woke up and saw liya is still sleeping so first he looked at her for sometime and then his eyes travel to her sexy body he saw how she is fully naked in front of his eyes Liya is sleeping on Jessica's side in side ways so her breasts are pressed together he looked at her breasts and then her face. He first gave a light kiss to her lips then he came to her neck where he first snuggle and gave some wet kisses and then he gave her so many hickeys. Liya was so much tired that she didn't woke up but here James can't resist his mistress so he came more down and gave a lick in between her cleavage and then he fully layed down on bed and came to her left breast which is on the sheet he made himself comfortable so he can suck her breast. He then kept his hands on her ass and brought her closer so he can have those nipples.

He then gave a very wet kiss on her left nipple and then licked it. He keeps on doing it till he made the bud hard then he took the nipple in his mouth and started to suck it. He hugged her from her waist and his face was in front of Liya's left breast where he is sucking her nipple so deliciously. He made some sucking noise which turned him on and here Liya woke up with the sound and some wet sension on her nipple she woke up and saw James is sucking her nipple bud like a baby who wants milk. She started to moan as she is sensitive. She started to caress his hairs. Here James is sucking and humming time to time to show her he is enjoying. She looked at him and James also looked at her and both stared at eachother. When James saw that she is enjoying he gave her bud a bite and here Liya screamed because of both pain and pleasure. James then kept his hands on her pussy which is so wet. He left her nipple bud with a pop sound and kissed it and once again licked it. James then got up and sat down in between her legs and spread her legs wider. He then starred at her pussy. And soon became wild and started to suck and lick her pussy like a hungry wolf. He spread her pussy lip and gave a hard lick to her clit. And here Liya is screaming because James is so wild he made her cum in a minute.

James is sucking her clit and started to finger her. How many times he have fingered her and have fucked her but still she is so tight. James is sucking her fingering her while his other hand is playing with her nipples. He is rubbing his fingers on her nipples. At last liya came and wet the bed.

James sit on the bed and looked at Liya who is breathing heavily and her breasts are going up and down. He came up to her right breast and started to suck her nipple and Liya didn't get the time to calm down. She once again started to breathe heavily. James is sucking and squeezing her breasts. He love to make his mistress breathless. He love sucking her nineteen year old breasts so much they are big and made just for him. He left her nipple with a last slurp and said.

James - Ahh babygirl you are so delicious umm I love sucking your breasts. Soon milk will come and I will not leave you for a minute. You will give me your all milk ok babygirl.

Liya - Yes daddy I will give you my all the milk whenever you want I will give you every drop.

James - Yes babygirl you will give me your everything. Now let's go to shower it's already 11 now we have to get up and then you have to show me those sexy lingerie right?