In his office Part 3 🥵

After James and Liya wore their clothes and tidy up the mess they have created they left office room with James teasing her while touching her ass and her breasts.

They reached dining room and sit beside each other while talking about business and Jessica serving them. After serving them Jessica left the dining room to make some desert and here James and liya got the opportunity to touch each other. James started to suck liya's neck and making more hickeys to make it visible while his one hands is rubbing liya's thighs and other is pinching her nipples.

He turned her in his side and duck his head to her breasts. He first kissed her both the nipples over her white shirt and sucked it coating her nipples with his saliva. He with a lick left her visible nipples. Liya was like every bit of his treatment on her body she wanted to moan but she controlled her self.

Suddenly James put his hand inside her skirt and rubbed her pussy while playing with her clit. Liya widen her eyes and suddenly she moaned loudly. She covered her mouth with her hands to stop moaning. Soon Jessica came and sat in front of them if she knew what her husband is doing under the table. Liya is trying hard to not moan in front of Jessica. But at the same time it made her more wet because she wants to see Jessica's reaction that if they both get caught what will Jessica do to them.

Here Jessica being the most innocent and dumb soul she doesn't know that her husband has his hand inside his hot and sexy secretary's pussy. She can't even see the wet spot in liya's shirt which is made by her husband. Soon they finished their lunch. And Jessica said.

Jessica - Hubby you both finish your work I will wash the dishes and then I will go for shopping.

James - Then let me take you there.

Jessica - No no you do your work I will be little late and I have to do lots of shopping.

James - Ok love then we will finish our work. And can you please not come in our bedroom for now because liya and I will have some important work there.

Jessica - Ohh oh hubby I will not come.

Jessica said with out any problem. She does felt something is wrong but she slide it because she believes her husband.

James said and he and liya left the dining room directly came to master bedroom which James and Jessica share. James throws liya gently on bed and started to kiss her as Jessica will not come to bed room so they can have their time. They both soon stripped their clothes. But liya still have her shirt on and James is fully naked. James grabbed liya's both legs and spread them wide and started to suck her pussy in his marital bed. He spread her pussy lip and licked her clitoris. He time to time hummed inher pussy sending vibration to her pussy which made her moan. Liya is griping James hairs out of pleasure. Soon both heard knocking sound and liya panicked but James was all claim and he didn't move and inch. He then asked what happened love while slurping liya's pussy making her moan loudly but liya put her hands on her mouth to not moan.

Jessica - Sorry to disturb you hubby. I was saying that I'm leaving now.

James - Ok love go safely and drive safely.

Jessica - ok hubby bye love u.

James just humed and said nothing as he was so engrossed in his work that he didn't said anything. Soon both James and liya heard main door closed and engine starts and the car drove away.

Here James got wild and started to suck her more aggressively and liya is moaning nonstop and screaming she was have so much of pleasure. Soon she started to cum and James sucked her all cum. James than slowly started to come upward while kissing her whole body and stopped at her breasts and snuggle in them and gave some suckle to her nipples then he move to her neck and made more hickeys. Finally he came to her lips and kissed her ever so gently this time. After some time he started to fuck her in his bed which he shares with his wife.

To be continued..........