Meeting his wife part 2 🥵

Soon both husband and wife heard the bell ring. James know that it's Liya.

Jessica - I think liya is here let's invite her for breakfast. Hubby you go and open the door till then I will set the breakfast table. (She said and started to do all her work and here excited James goes to door and opened it to find liya.)

Both are looking at eachother and thinking how can someone be this hot and sexy in some casual clothes.
When James saw liya instantly a big tent appeared in his pant. He pulled liya inside the house and kissed her hard and hugged her. After kissing her hard he started to leave some highkiss in her neck here she started to moan slowly and slightly so his wife don't hear it. After 2 minutes or so they parted away. And Jessica also came there and looked at both of them and smiles.

Jessica - Oh my she is so beautiful hubby. Why are you both standing at the door come inside. Hubby leave her way let her come inside.
Jessica said to James and then she goes to living room while her husband and his mistress following her. James move his hands to her breasts and her ass and squeeze them lightly. Jessica then turns around and said.

Jessica - You must be liya right I'm Jessica, James wife nice to meet you. ( She said and gave her a hug.)

Liya - Oo yes I am Liya and it's nice meeting you ma'am. ( Said liya with a smile.)

Then Jessica said.

Jessica - why don't we eat our breakfast after that you and James work peacefully with out any disturbance. Oh and drop the formalities call me Jessica not ma'am. We are not in the office. ( Jessica said with a smile on her face.)

Liya - No no it's ok Jessica I will have my lunch after words so it's of. ( Liya said and looked at her married boss who is looking at her with lust and licked his lips. She also licks her lips and then started to talk with Jessica.

Jessica - No no you have to do breakfast with us and it's not good to skip your breakfast so we will together do breakfast. ( Jessica said and smiles at her she also at the end agreed and smiles at her.)

All this time James is just looking at her and making plans in his mind that what he will do today with her. Today he is going to do some thing so exciting in his office, in his home office with her.

Soon they are settled in dining table for their breakfast and talking about their life. After breakfast James and liya together goes to  James office. When they made sure they are out of Jessica's sight James pinned liya to hall way wall. First he gave another highkiss to her neck but this time a dark one witha a strong suck and started to lick there here Liya started to moan loudly. So James have to slam his hand on her mouth to muffle her loud moans. He then said.

James - Be quite babygirl we don't want my wife to hear your moans right do we? Hmm you want to get caught this early hmmm. ( James asked and liya just shake her head as no and James removed his hands from her mouth and held her both the breasts. Here Liya want's to moan out loud but she can't get them get caught. She keeps her one hand on her mouth and started to moan lowly when she felt James is kissing her both the nipples over her white shirt. She looked at him and widen her eyes because James is sticking his tongue out to give her nipples a lick. She moaned loudly but her moan became muffle. She felt James sucking her nipples through her shirt and biting them. Because of James saliva her nipples become visible on her white shirt and it's so wet because James had did it intentionally. Soon they heard some foot steps sound and immediately leave eachother and stand straight. It was Jessica she saw them in hallway and asked that what are they doing here so James immediately said.

James - Nothing love we are going to my office room as it's beside our bedroom and I was taking one file but it was not in our room guess I eo would have kept it in office only.
( Said James and looked at his wife who is looking at them innocently and smiles at them. She didn't notice liya's shirt if she did she will see how hard and wet liya's nipples are. James saw and in mind he is thinking if she saw that then what will she be thinking how those nipples are visible will she think it's because liya drink water and accidentally spill some water or will think it's her husband who give it a suckles. And it's her husband's saliva. If only he could suck liya's nipples in front of her and show how a woman should pleasure her man.

Then Jessica entered in their bedroom and James and liya entered in the office. As soon as they entered in the office they strips them selves with out wasting any time and James sit in his chair with liya on his lap straggling him. They both looks at the glass side where shows Jessica doing her work in bedroom. James have a glass wall in his office to keep an eye on Jessica as she got pregnant. James then said while looking at Jessica.

James - Look here Jessica you should do this not my secratary, look at her just look how hot she is looking in my lap so ready to feed your husband her breasts milk and do ready to satisfy my needs and you don't even know she is doing everything she is snatching me from you. You should satisfy me like this then I would never cheat on you. ( James said while yealling those things because he knows she can't hear them.)

James then pushed his rock hard dick in liya's pussy and started to thrusting in and out while sucking her nipples. He is doing this and looking at his mistress who is a moaning mess and begging for his cock. Liya is just so wet because of James talks.

Liya - Did you saw daddy how dumb your wife is she didn't even notice how you have sucked my nipples in hallway and made them wet.

James - Yes babygirl daddy saw that she is just so dumb that daddy was thinking that if he fuck you and suck your nipples in front of her she will not know and if she wasted our 1 more minute I would not have cared and would have fucked you in front of her. Ohhh babygirl come here give your nipples to daddy he is hungry. He needs the. In his mouth. Ahhh so soft and delicious ummm.

Liya - Look Jessica this is how ahhhh you should pleasure your man look ahhh mmmmm oh oh ohhh daddy. Here daddy take your babygirl's nipples. Let me feed you daddy. ( She held her breasts like how a woman held them while feeding a baby like that she also held her breasts in front of James mouth who instantly opened his mouth and started to suck her nipples like a baby.

To be continued......