The starting

Author's Pov

James a happily married men who loves his wife but at the same time has a secret which no one knows.

James and Jessica are of 40 and 38 and while James has a high sex drive while his wife is not so interested in sex but are now welcoming their first baby to the world. Both are so much happy but the innocent wife don't know what is going on with her married life.

Currently both the couple are sleeping peacefully.
Suddenly the alarm clock rings and Jessica wakes up and off the alarm
The clock shows 6:00 of morning.
She then turns to her husband and smiles at the view of her husband sleeping peacefully and admires his sleeping figure.

She then wakes up and does her morning routine and then goes downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast for her husband and for herself while talking to her baby.

Jessica - Hello baby it's your mommy and she knows that you are hungry wait for sometime then we will eat our breakfast together with your dada.
And come out soon ok your mommy and daddy are waiting for the day when you will be in our arms.
(She smiles while talking to her baby and cooking at the same time.)

She cooks some pancakes with juice and some sunny omlet.

Then she goes to her bedroom to wake her husband.

Jessica - Wake up hubby it's morning and you will get late for your meating.
(She tries to wake her husband who is sleeping soundly after tiring days
for his work load he didn't get much sleep now he is finally able to sleep peacefully because of so much work in company.

(Soon James stir in his sleep and wakes and sees his wife is smiling at him he smiles back and kisses har on her lips and forehead)

James - Good Morning love
(James said in his morning voice which is rather deep in morning and rubs his wife's slightly visible baby bump)

Jessica - Good Morning hubby
( She said smiling)

James - How are my both the love's are doing hmm? ( He asked smiling)

Jessica - We are doing good hubby now wake up fast and get dress up you have important meeting and we both are also hungry.
(She said)

Soon James goes to their shared bathroom to shower and after done with his morning routine he goes downstairs and sat in dinning hall to have his breakfast. Soon Jessica came with his breakfast and both started eating while talking specifically Jessica is talking and James is in his little world of lust.

After having their breakfast James got up to go to the company and Jessica to bid goodbye to her husband.

While going James give kisses to Jessica and bid her good bye and left with his car (Rolls Royce).

And Jessica went to their home library to read some books and maids started cleaning the house.
As she is pregnant James don't let her do any work.

In the Company

James is in his office room doing work and taking glance of his personal secretary who is working in his office only with focus.
Soon he asked his secretary to bring some cold coffee for him. After some time she came and was going to give the cold coffee to him but suddenly she triped and the coffee falls in James lap.

Liya - I'm so sorry sir I didn't mean to do that it was an accident.
( She apologize and panicked)

James - Hey hey listen miss liya it's not your fault it's happens sometimes.
(He said while looking at her breasts which are looking so delicious in his eyes if only he could have their taste in his mouth.)

Liya - No sir I'm so sorry let me help you with this. ( She said and took some tissue and started to wipe the coffee from his lap and James was in bliss when he felt her wiping in his dick area and instantly he got so so hard and she noticed and bite her lips and thought that "how can someone have such big dick" but she acted like she didn't see any thing.

James - It's ok you don't have to I'm ok and have an extra pair of clothes in my personal room don't worry (said James in his lust full voice)

Soon he changed into his new pair of clothes and then they both went to meeting as the meeting was in 10 mins.

After meeting

It's now afternoon and James and liya are having their lunch together while talking about business.

At Evening

It's now evening and all the employees have completed their work and had went home.
While Liya and James are still working soon James phone ring that was his wife.

On the call

Jessica - When are you coming home hubby? ( she asked her husband who was busy lusting over his assistant who is in his cabin working.)

James - I will be late today I have so much work you eat and sleep love.
(Said James while looking at his secretary's boobies.)

Jessica - Ok hubby come home early and don't overwork yourself bye take care love you. ( She said happily because James is working hard for them not knowing the meaning of her husband of working late.

Soon James cut the call and looked at Liya who was looking at him with the same seductive look on her face.
James look at her with full of lust and asked.

James - Why are you still here don't you want to go home?

Liya - I still have some work left seems like I will also be late.
(Said liya in her most seductive voice while biting her lips and here James is having avery big tint in his pants like his dick is standing and by looking any body will say he have the biggest dick of 9 or 10 inch and very thick and it is visible from his pants. When liya looked at it she was on cloud nine she just want that big and thick dick in her little teen cunt.)

To be continued