Their first time 🥵

At Home

Here Jessica after reading some of the romantic books and some pregnancy books she then looked at the time and then she went to take her some afternoon nap so she wond feel tired. It's now evening and she woke up to make dinner for herself and her husband. She first got fresh and then she call her husband who said he will be late.
She was disappointed and sad that that he will be late. She thought she will spend some time with him but then smiles thinking that how her husband is working hard for them for their marriage for their soon to be baby. Not knowing that her husband have some other work in office.

Soon she made dinner for them and while making dinner she looked at the time and it shows 8:00 in the clock and then she thinks that he sure is going to be so late today.
She then after cooking ate the food and then went to sleep as she was feeling little tired even though she didn't do any thing.

At the Company

After talking to his wife and cutting the call he looked at his secretary in the eyes with the same lust.
Same with his secretary who came towards him slowly and seductively while clicking her high hills in the ground.

And stood in front of him while looking at him with the same lust.
James looked at her face and thought "She is so beautiful and sexy" and then his eyes travel to her body which is made for sex only sex and for his big daddy dick.

He then looked at her breasts which is his most favourite thing well he is a breast man have a breast knick.
When he saw the breasts he was in delight that if he could have them in his mouth or in his dick. If he could he will forever will stay between those boobs.

Soon he saw she is also looking at his big daddy dick and from inside he started jumping that may be today is his day. He was lusting after her from past 4 months and today is the day. After she came close she looked at his features and thought he is so handsome.

Liya - What happened sir why are you looking at me like that and who was that.
(She asked in her most seductive voice.)

James - Nothing just looking at you and thinking how can someone be this beautiful. And yes it was my wife she was asking when will I be home. (Said James in his lust full voice to his seductive secretary.)

Liya - Oo is that so then you should go home now your pregnant wife needs you. And thank you for the compliment.( She said and bite her soft lips.)

James - Yes I will go but after completing my all work. (James said while looking in her eyes.)

James was fully consumed by lust that he can't think anything straight he can't think of his pregnant wife, he just thinking of taking his sexy secretary right there and then to have a best sex of his life.

Soon his hand riched for liya's cheeks and he looked at her with the most lustful eyes and suddenly he kissed her hard in her lips. First she was shocked but after 5 seconds she started smiling in the kiss and started to kiss him with same passion. Both are so in their own world that they forgot that the door is not locked. It's not like someone will barg in the CEO's room but also they can't take any risk. Both were kissing eachother with so much passion. Soon James back up and locked the door. And came back with his hands rubbing his cloted member. He came in front of Liya and once again started to kiss her hard full of lust. He inserted his tongue in her mouth and started to suck her tongue and lips.

While Liya is also going crazy and kissed him with wildness and started to suck his tongue. James hands started to rub her big breasts and he started to open her blouse button's. He was that much hard and can't resist his sexy secretary that he ripped her blouse and the button's were ripped off her blouse.

Soon he started to squeeze her left breast with his big hands but then also her breast was not full in his hand because of how big they are.
While Liya started to moan out loud because her breasts are the most sensitive part in her body. They parted from their kiss and started to staring at each other with lots of lust in their eyes.

James - you are so beautiful babygirl. And your big boobs ahh they are so good I want to just watch and stay in your boobies ohh
(James said in his lust full voice while moaning a little.)

Liya - Ahhh thank you so much daddy and I love your this big daddy dick and I want that in my pussy ummm. (she said while moaning and started to rub his cloted member.)

James - Ahh my babygirl I want that too I want to destroy your little cunny too. (Said James)

Liya - Go on daddy who is stopping you I would love to get penetrated by you. (Liya said and moaned in his ears which send current to James whole body and he felt his dick is getting more hard he never felt this hard with his wife or any other women before his marriage.)

James - Ohh I want to suck your this boobs can I suck them they look so delicious. I love your big boobs. My wife don't have this big and beautiful boobs if you can say she is practically a flat chest. (James said while squeezing her breasts over her red bra making her moan out loud.)

Liya - Ahh yes daddy you can do any thing with them they are all yours you can suck them bite them rub in on your dick any thing I want you to do all the things to me daddy anything ooo Ahhh. But what about your pregnant wife want she be disappointed on you.

James - Ohhh no she want know about our little secret she is so innocent and dumb to know what her husband is doing behind her back. (James said with a smirk on his lips.)

Liya - Ohhh then it's ok I think she can't satisfy you with your needs.

James - No she can't and she doesn't like sex and she don't have a goddess body like you.

Liya - Then don't worry if she can't satisfy you I will do it and from now on this dick of yours is mine daddy and only I want to workship that and please don't give this to your wife or any other women please.

James - Don't worry babygirl this is only yours and no one will get that except you not even my wife.

Liya - Ohhh yes daddy don't give it to any body except me and I will give you so many beautiful babies.
I'm made to make babies in my womb and I want that babies to be yours and only yours daddy.
( She said this and James was surprised that she wants his cum in her cunt she wants to make a baby with him. When he heard her say that he was some how so excited and was getting more and more hard.)

James - Ohh yeah babygirl I will give you so many babies and you will have them in your this teen womb and you will be my mistress.
I want you to get pregnant with my cum and I want to suck milk from your this big breasts everyday. You will give me those milk right babygirl you will feed daddy your milk right? (James asked her with so much of passion in his voice)

Liya - Yes daddy I will give you milk from my breasts and you will suck them when ever you will be hungry.
You can have as much of milk you want.

They both started to talk dirty with and started to moan with the thought of getting pregnant and feeding milk. Soon James unclip her bra and saw his to favourite boobs which will soon give him milk.
Her breasts are so big and her nipples are so pink and hard it seems like those nipples want to get sucked so hard.

When James saw that his mouth instantly started to get watering he want those nipples in his mouth.
Soon he leaned down and took her left breast in his mouth and started to suck her breast like a baby who wants milk. Here Liya started to moan and started to pant because her breasts are so sensitive and here her married boss is sucking it so delicious like he will make milk come out now only.

Liya - Yes daddy suck them hard and get what you want ahhh i want your mouth on them 24/7 please make them some milk and drink that milk you will feel better and healthy ahhhh daddy.

James is sucking her both the breasts alternatively and he is just thinking he is just so lucky to have them in his mouth.

To be continued