The Talk and Guilt part 2 🥵

Here James was totally surprised he thought that she is some slut that sleep around for money and frame but she proved him wrong she don't want any thing except for sex it's not like he don't want but he is still so surprised that she said those words. He once again started to get rock hard he his cock is standing straight he has just worn his shirt, he is not fully dressed. He was so in his thoughts that he didn't know when liya came behind him and started to stroke his member. Suddenly he came out of his thought when he felt her hands on his cock and rubbing his hard dick. She once again spoke. And this time he regretted for what he said to her.

Liya - If you still think that I'm doing it for money or to break your marriage then you are working sir. I think you didn't forget that you cum inside of me and I'm in my most fertile period I can get pregnant any time. But it's ok if I got pregnant with your baby I will love it and give the baby lots of love and I'm ready to be a single mother just for your beautiful babies daddy. ( She whispered in his ears and still rubbing his hard member.)

James then turns around and gave her the wildest and sexyest kiss on her lips. Their boths toung are fighting with eachother to win and obviously James won and he held her hand and took her to the crouch he sits on the crouch and then makes her sit in his lap. His cock directly at the entrance of liya's pussy hole. He then said.

James - Sorry my baby daddy didn't mean to do that he didn't mean to say such mean things to you it's just my guilt suddenly consumed my mind but now I know what I was going to do but don't worry daddy will give so many of his baby making cums in your pussy and he will happily give you everything whatever you will ask for daddy is sorry baby. Please forgive your daddy he will look after the babies which we both will make together.
Daddy is so mean right? Let daddy make it up to you. And please don't leave daddy.

With saying this James made her sit directly on his cock. His cock head riched the deepest part of her pussy she screamed in pure bliss. She felt that she was going to cum in a second. She then looked at James and said.

Liya - Ohh ohhh daddy my daddy my sweet daddy I love you so much. And don't ask for forgiveness because you did nothing wrong it was your guilt and nothing else ahhh mmmm don't worry I'm not angry or I'm not leaving you ahhh you are not mean you are my daddy and I know you don't want to leave me either. Daddy please give your baby girl what she needs and please make me cum I am so horney.

Liya said in her pleasurable voice while riding his dick. James looked at her and felt so lucky that she understands everything and started to thrust his cock in her up and down. She is also riding his cock and is feeling so good.

Liya - You know daddy no one had ever made me cum and squirt like you did. My all the boyfriends whom I had in past just satisfy their needs they would last long like for 10 mins but you are making me squirt and even letting me cum so hard ohhhh ahhhhh I love you daddy.

James - It's because they were boys baby not your daddy they don't have any knowledge about sex and experienced like daddy. Your daddy have all the knowledge and all experience in making a girl cum or squirt like I did with you. ( James said and looked up at Liya and winked at her.)

Soon liya felt like cumming and she looked at James again and saw he was sucking her nipples once again. She moaned so so so loudly and started to buck her hips to have her today's 8th orgasam. She screamed in pleasure and pain when she felt James is biting her right breast pink hard nipple. She arched her back and came forward to give James full asses of her breasts. So she was cumming again.

Liya - Ahhhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhh daddy oh yes ohhh yes daddyyyy you are making me cum again ahhhhh ohhhh ahhhhhh hmmmmm mmmmm please keep on sucking my nipples that is so hot daddyyyyy ahhhhhhhh I'm I'm cumming ohhh ohhh ahhhhhhh.

She came hard so hard that her whole body shook and she fell on top of James. James held her and made her lay down on crouch. Soon he was thrusting in her in an inhuman speed to chase his height he was on top of her and is thrusting non stop in her pussy.

He felt he is going to cum soon his balls once again get to much full of cum and he said to her.

James - Ahhhhh ahhhhh babygirl daddy is going to cum daddy is going to cum so deep inside of you you are making daddy cum so hard mmmm ahhh ohhhh. ( James said while growling and grunting in pleasure. Soon he came in her with a last powerful thrust and ropes after ropes of his cum came flying from his dick.)

He started to breathe heavily along with liya both are catching their breath. James falls on top of her chest and buried his head in her soft chest and started to kiss on her nipples. And time to time taking small suckles from those nipples.

James - Hmmmm babygirl daddy have to make time for your breasts to train how to latch on it soon our babies will have the only source of their food so daddy wants that if the milk came earlier then daddy will teach you how to nourish our babies and daddy can't leave without your breasts one day.

Liya - But daddy tomorrow you have no schedule or any meeting so you have a day off tomorrow and you have taken a leave for two days. As you want to spend sometime alone with your wife.

James - It's ok you can come to daddy's house for some fun we will have our milk sension in my home office.

Liya - But isn't it's risky to do that there your wife will be there and what if she heard me moaning your name and what if she came inside your office then what will we do.

James - Don't worry about that babygirl daddy's home office is soundproof she can't hear any thing we will do and if I say her to not disturb me then she will not do you just come and wear something sexy for daddy and yeah no bra only panty.

Liya - Ohh ok daddy as you say. Now I think we should get going it's already 1 in morning.

James - I know babygirl just for some more minutes let me suck these boobies some more time then we will go. Mmmm so soft so delicious I just never want to let them go babygirl.

Soon both got dressed and leave the office and then the building together James droped liya to her apartment with a kiss and drive to his mansion.

To be continued