China?

He went to Nabi's Cabin but they said that she was in china ....

Then he decided to tell yn about it all but then he thought to track her location to be surprised it was china...
Without wasting any second he texted her and asked ... And she replied that she have been there from the starting... With her cousin who saved her...

Wasting no time he ordered to his guard "Get my private Jet ready I'm heading to China now"

At the other hand...

Nabi- you mf! Jackson!! Handle this piece of shit... I don't want my hands dirty by killing this shit! Kill him give him all the fucking pain you could this shitty dealer , How dare he to kill my parents... He's good at Playing hide and seek right..

Jackson - yeah... Nabi... Calm down.. don't take stress

Nabi - how can't I... That fucking day still haunts me like a nightmare... Because of him my life has been tragic

Jackson - okay...look you'll get your Tae back right???that too on your birthday.... So why yaa taking stress be happy and get some plans to do with Taehyung... Go to your room I'll handle him... He also killed my mom as well... I'm ashamed to call this guy my Father... Such a bad guy he is..

Nabi calmed herself and went to her bedroom

The next day.....

It was almost night when Taehyung was watching TV

Reporter - Ms.Nabi... so as you said... Are you really going to reveal yourself on your grand party of taking over the branch in china and a second branch in Seoul Korea??

Nabi - Yea any problem?

Reporter - I - um I mean mam... Where do you think you're choosing an appropriate place -

Nabi - why you gonna have your honeymoon there??

Reporter - Mam-

Nabi - you're still alive... Be proud of that better get out of my way

Taehyung laughed by the savage replies

Then a notification popped up

They talked for hours and finally Taehyung slept

The next day

As yn's birthday was tommorw what if yn shows up so he decided to buy a dress for yn and after buying one he went to a café and ordered Iced Americano.... While he was ordering near the counter he kept his phone on the table ... He didn't know that yn follows him everywhere and there she was also there and when he was not near his phone she took the chance and took the phone with her to a corner from where Taehyung could be slightly visible... She opened his phone and as expected the password was her birth date.. she clicked a picture of hers where Taehyung was visible and made it his wallpaper and kept the phone at it's place and ran away from there.....

When Taehyung came back... The phone was on the border of the table...
She gave money to a worker and told that guy to act like he hit the phone accidentally... And so he did...

Taehyung was in a good mood and did not scold him but opened his phone to check if it's right and then he saw the wallpaper...

"Yn and me ??" It didn't take any time for him to realise that the picture was clicked today by yn and she was there

"Yn!!! I'll.. eat you " said Taehyung and chuckled