Confession

Nabi was working about something on her laptop that's when she heard a knock on the door and look up KIM TAEHYUNG?? She gestured him to come in... Taehyung bowed in respect...

Nabi - good you learnt how to show respect then *said before bowing him back*

Taehyung didn't feel any anger because he realised the fact that he was filled with ego but no he won't repeat that after all "too much ego kills your talent "

Nabi - well, what brings you here??
Taehyung - Just wanted to talk with you a little...
Nabi - really.. that's nice of you Mr.kim but would you mind me if I say I'll be a bit busy for some days after completion of those works I promise I'll talk to you... If your talk was not important enough..
Then can you please..?
Taehyung - is it because of my past actions?? You're trying to ignore me??
Nabi - Don't get me wrong Tae- sorry I mean.. Mr Kim but honestly I'm really very busy now days...
Taehyung - As I've come here can't we talk a little?
Nabi - hmm.. sure go ahead then..*said having no options to deny him*
Taehyung - You know that I had a girlfriend in the past...
Nabi - Oh yeah.... Named yn
Taehyung - Yeah...
Nabi - what's about her....
Taehyung - As you are a girl... You might know.. so I'm asking.. something and if you could then answer...
Nabi - okay I'd try to... Say
Taehyung - So.... The thing is look... She's dead but I have feelings for her the same my love for her hasn't changed now if she even comes in my dreams I'll not leave a chance to.. ahem... I'm so delusional I know... So.. I have feelings for her but what if she was alive and to her I would've said that I'm having feelings for another woman...
Nabi - you know what you're just a stupid nothing else... What would I even do hearing your shits... How can a damn fucking person have 2 women at the same time.... bro... Just go and check your mental health that's probably not good...and if you're having feelings for any other girl go ahead... Your girlfriend is dead right but why yaa mind then??
Taehyung - um... Ahem ... In my heart yn is still alive but.. now I'll say something.... That.. I guess I'm having feelings for you...your eyes attracted me
Nabi - Bro WTF!
Taehyung actually I got some work so you can leave right now...

At the other hand

Nabi - Bitch! That man told me he has feelings for me... I mean feelings for Nabi and he says my eyes attracted him

Jackson - wasn't that the same thing before* he said laughing his ass out*

Nabi - Bitch! Don't just fucking laugh...

Jackson - I can't believe it...but you also have feelings for him right... UwU so caring Nabi ~

Nabi - you know what bitch ! Just die..

Jackson - leave it... But you know..what we should focus on our mission 1st ...

Nabi - Bitch! That fucker still works in office?

Jackson - yeah! Because I never approved anyone's registration nor kicked anyone out..

Nabi - okay.. then I'll visit the office after getting information about the fucker... Okay..