Bastard just Die

Now today was the meeting of Taehyung and Nabi because of the deal that Taehyung has for Nabi... The Chois were also there... Although the deal was a play game for him but the deal may affect the companies performing the tasks if any fault so he had to think...

Mr.Choi - so as the dam will be built here not there so... The customers would be attracted...

Taehyung understood that Choi was talking about his profit and development but why didn't Nabi say something?? didn't she understand...if she can understand a major pre-planned fraud why not the mere one ....? Then he looked at Nabi who was listening to him carefully but wasn't saying anything

Taehyung - Ms.Nabi.... do you have anything to talk about how he presented it all ??

Nabi - Nope...

Taehyung frowned... And decided to end the hide and seek and say it clearly

Taehyung - You understood what his presentation is about... If I've any loss you didn't tell me he's your competitor in getting it...but in Mr.Jeons association you -

Was cut off by Nabi

Nabi - Look Mr.Jeon is a Nice person but you're my fucking Rival... So why would I be willing to help my Rival... If you get loss that's my profit...I know what plans you're upto... So if I'll not take the project still there is my profit Mr. And being a buisness woman.. I'll make sure that whatever I go with makes only profit..

Taehyung - *gulps and says* I'll give the deal to Nabi...

Nabi - mhm... Good good... But first what's the presentation from your side?

Taehyung - see... *He played a vdo of the explanation in practical* It gets us profit here

Nabi - Kim Taehyung... Don't play brain games with me... You thought if a machine would explain the same shit as you I won't understand because machines are smart .. but if the input data is given shit how could you expect the data to be a diamond?? Kim Tae hyung where is my profit?? I don't see it..

Kim Taehyung - so what's your opinion... I'll do as your opinion if it's appropriate for me... *He said shuttering because he was nervous but Nabi's words were triggering his ego alot and that's how the hate for her was growing...*

Nabi explained it all... And that too within 5mins... Very short explanation.. isn't? But that held too much ..

Taehyung - wow!! It's all about profits no loss...

Nabi - Kim Taehyung think again.. you sure it's about profits??

Taehyung - umm...ahem.... That resort ... I'd like to change that one ...

Nabi - *let out an evil chuckle* Mr.Kim you did not understand my trap... If you change it then think again you'll find that resort useless later..... I don't play profit loss games with anyone... I let that happen naturally.. so I'd say the 1st explanation was as you thought...
*She threw the file on the table and left*

"Such a person she is... Why would even she reveal her own trap to her rival...but this bitch is getting on my nerves how could she act... Like that !?? *He felt his heart beat fast* what's happening to my heart... Is it due to nervous ness??? Aish! I want her dead... That Bastard should die... Now Mission ... Bastard Just Die...but I'll have to finish our ongoing project very fast...maybe it needs a week... I'll talk to.... Mr.Hwang yu ho ( the one with whom Nabi was going to have a war) "