Feelings...

"Tae what are you thinking....her voice showed affection...and why that was so warm to me?if I was dead her life had been full of joy but why did she save me?? And even left me with no harm!? Was I blindfolded by my ego?? Over confidence??? What was it all?? And why I'm suddenly feeling something towards her!! Shit! I decided to be loyal towards yn... Yn I'm sorry... All the time my mind was filled with how to kill her I really forgot about you... I'm sorry my love...but it's not normal what I've started to feel I'm feeling so sorry towards you and her as well because I was thirsty of her blood but she saved me .... Aish! Where am I trapped?? What am I supposed to do?? Yn !! Please help me out" Taehyung thought to himself because he was sleepless...mindless he was in senses but was acting like one senseless person... What happened to him... He's not acting like himself anymore since that incident has happened...

At the other hand

Jackson - Have you gone crazy?
Nabi - Nope... Actually you know just some memories... But I'm too close aren't I ?? So it's just that I just cared a bit... Only that.. but Mr Jackson Wang... Now you have to find all the things 'bout that I sent you everything..even eomma and appa's phone's all the useful informations were in my phone which I already sent you so I guess you can find.... It all.. I'll see where that rat is hiding... No doubt he must be planning to kill Mr.Han but I'm planning to kill him.. but who's that I don't fucking know.. if I knew then he would've been buried alive by now.. as my all targets are finished only last Target left... After that I'll reward myself... And I'm fucking sure that it's all gonna be fun...

.......