Kim and Wang

Kim Taehyung The most youngest ruthless Mafia king now... Was in his age of 21 and who was known as the heartless, arrogant and cruel one... Had a heart which used to beat for only one girl... Yn Wang... Who's parents live in Seoul but now she lives in daegu due to her studies... they've a small family... Father , mother and yn ... Yn's dad was no ordinary person being in the list of world's top 10 rich man wasn't any easy task which yn's dad performed.... They.. belonged to a royal blood.... But in the new generation politics is leading so... Nothing much just they're some rich billionaires... And so is Kim Taehyung who was abandoned by his family at a young age and he did hardwork that payed off and now he's the youngest Ace at buisness field and why not... He's in the list of top 5 billionaires ...
Yn and Taehyung were in the same school... When everyone looked down on him because he lived in orphanage yn didn't and that made him fall for her and when he proposed her she confessed back and that was his biggest motivation... A fuel in his flame

his nature was agressive for sure ... Later he did alot hardwork and that payed off when he was only 19years .... Then no one could digest the fact that the skeleton who was poor living in an orphanage... Is now in such position and a well built handsome guy..... His parents thought that he was some crazy child because he kept on talking about business like things when he's a kid what even he knows... But no one knew that it had value and that value hilighted him in this 7billion population of the world...

_$_