It's all my fault

It's been 4 days they haven't met eachother... Tae knew yn needed Time... Still he would take care of her by texting.... She'll reply in short answers like "yes/no/okay"

Yn was sitting in her bedroom... And then thinking too much... Her mind got a thought... Then she called someone...

OTP

Yn - #£&$¢¥€π§§§|'~€€¢={]™$¥•×}\\
?? - okay alright... But you sure??
Yn - 1000%
?? - you're naive to do such things
Yn - don't underestimate me...
?? - Nothing like that... I was just telling ya... Okay then I'm ready...

A/N

Actually the line first yn said... Is a secret that I don't want to reveal in this part but yeah! That fucking plays a major role.. so you'll know about that within some seconds...

_#_

Yn deleted all the call history... YouTube history... Then Google history... Then all the apps she had .. then last but not least...all the contacts number except Taehyung...

Yn - Let's go for a drive and fresh my mood up..

Then she decided to call Taehyung

OTP

Taehyung's face lit up seeing the caller ID and wasting no time he picked it up

Yn - he-
He cutted her off
Tae - Baby!!! What are you upto?? How are you??? Will you come to meet me now ??? Are you okay??? How have you been??
Yn - no need to ask many questions... I'm going for a drive for now okay... that's why I decided to call you if you're free I'll meet you for the last-I mean.... I'll meet you at the last moment... While returning to home..
Tae - why don't you come now?? Don't you miss me at all ??
Yn - Baby yeah! I'll go but my mood is not good... So I'll go for a drive and after freshing my mood up I'll go to you okay... I don't want my emotions to be heavy on you...
Tae - okay... I'll wait-

Yn hung up the call

Tae - aish! I'll meet my ynnie after, counting this day 5 days ... It felt like years to me.... Hope I'll see her like before.. I can't manage to see her pale face ...

17 mins later

He got a voice mail from yn

Tae - yn?? Voice mail??

That voice mail said
*In a stammering voice * Tae-I got into an accident and I don't feel good.. tae~____*interrupted by a male voice* look the girl is senseless... Let's take her to the XXX hospital...

Wasting no time Taehyung went out for the hospital

2¼hrs later

He rushed to the ICU where yn was said to be by the receptionist and saw the doctor coming out... So he ran to him and asked

Tae - doctor!! How is my yn???
Doc - well, sad to say but she's not more
Tae - what rubbish! Just say it already you don't want me to see her!!

Tae - doctor!! How is my yn???Doc - well, sad to say but she's not moreTae - what rubbish! Just say it already you don't want me to see her!!

Doc - you can go and check..

Wasting no time he ran to the ICU and saw a dead body... Whose face was badly damaged and Covered with blood... The face wasn't visible clearly... because of the cuts and the bandages the body was badly damaged... Beside that he saw yn's phone...

A text was pending to be sent... Because it was half written

He read it....

"Don't give up on your life cuz I'm n-"
This much was written

He brust into tears ... He felt someone stabbed his heart by seeing this condition of yn

How this all could happen so suddenly???? Will he be able to move on?? Will he find love???