Episode 3: Anxious

Next day morning,
Nurat knocks the door on Mustafa's room.

Nurat: Sehzade...I brought you some snacks.

Mustafa: Good you are here Nurat. Let's go (holding Nurat's hand)

Nurat: Where are we going?

Mustafa: You will know soon.

Nurat follows Mustafa as he said and then Nurat sees a blocked wall.

Mustafa took a brick and moved it and flipped it.
Nurat got surprised and is wondering what's behind.

Mustafa: Let's go Nurat.

Nurat joins him and they walk through a dark path. Just then she catches sight of outdoors.

It turned out to be a garden.  Nurat is amazed to see many beautiful flowers around the garden.

Nurat, amazed walked around and touched some flowers. She smelled them.

Nurat: This garden is so beautiful! Why is it behind blocked walls?

Mustafa: It's a secret garden. Very few people knows about it.

Nurat smiled as played with the flowers. Mustafa looked at her lovingly.

As Nurat, is having a great time, Mustafa plucks a daisy from the bushes

As Nurat, is having a great time, Mustafa plucks a daisy from the bushes. He then put it on Nurat's hair and she smiled.

Mustafa is about to pass Nurat a rose, and then he runs.

Mustafa: Catch me if you can!

Nurat smiles. And then as Nurat runs she trips on a rock and falls on Mustafa. They both look at each other lovingly.

As Mustafa was about to kiss her, just then they hear a noise.

Mustafa quickly held Nurat's hand and and they hid behind the bushes.

It was Sultan Ahmet and Kosem Sultan who came here to spend some time.

Kosem: The secret garden. This always brings me peace.

Ahmet: Today, we will spend time here. Where we first met...

Kosem holds his arm and rests her head on his shoulder. Ahmet kisses her on the forehead.

Nurat: Such a wonderful couple.

Mustafa looks at Nurat and just then Mustafa accidentally drops a vase.

Ahmet and Kosem heard and they are wondering who is here?! They looked around.

Mustafa: (scared) We are gone now, Nurat!

Nurat: Don't worry Sehzade.

Nurat held Mustafa's hand and they both quickly went out of the secret garden since it was still
open.

Mustafa quickly runs to his room and Nurat pretends she didnt see the secret garden.

Kosem came out and saw Nurat.