Chapter 20

For the nature of this story they all live in the same dorm.

Third person PoV:

The group were preparing for their upcoming comeback, due to their hard work, the company decided to give them a day off, this allowed the littles to let loose.

The caregivers thought it would be a nice idea to go for a picnic, so whilst Seonghwa prepared the picnic with the help of Mingi, the other two caregivers went to get the littles dressed for the park.

Yunho worked on Jongie and Sangie who were both in their youngest headspace, whilst Jongho worked on the two rambunctious twins.

Yunho woke Sangie up first, cleaned him, diapered him and dressed him in a blue snap-crotch and yellow shorts, Yunho then followed the same routine with Joongie, however he dressed him into a yellow snap-crotch and blue short denim dungarees, once they were  ready Yunho took them to breakfast.

Jongho dressed the twins into pull ups, he put Wooyoung in a black t-shirt with a Johnny Suh meme on and a pair of blue shorts, he then dressed San in a purple t-shirt with a Johnny Suh meme on as well and blue shorts, then met the others for breakfast.

After breakfast they headed to the park, Seonghwa and Jongho stayed back with Joongie and Sangie, giving them toys to play with whilst Mingi and Yunho went to the playground with the twins.

It was around 12 o'clock and the littles were hungry, so they paused there playing and started eating lunch.

Once they were finished the littles went back to playing, Yunho and Mingi trading places with Seonghwa and Jongho.

As it was a hot day and they saw an ice cream truck, the members decided to eat some ice cream before going back to playing.

As it was starting to get close to dinner time, they decided to go to a nearby restaurant and ate there.

After eating, they headed back to the dorm where they bathed the littles and dressed them in to light pyjamas before sitting down to watch a movie before going to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This book is now finished, other books will be updated and a few new books will be released once I have finished the ones that are waiting to be updated bit more books are coming soon.

Fun fact, i actually do have a Johnny Suh meme on a t-shirt, I found the meme on pinterest.