1.

Taylor and I have been friends since we were in highschool, she was new and I was looking for a best friend. As we have grown, so have my feelings for her. I have never told anyone about these feelings except for my older sister Scarlett. I write music to express my self with these feelings and Taylor even asked me for to open for her tour, The Eras tour. It's been a great experience and I just played a show in Kanas city. The crowd was AMAZING!! it was such a honor to play for them. I was about to go out to the VIP tent to see Tay perform when I heard a knock on my door.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I say, pulling me out of my thoughts. The door slowly creaked opened revealing my older sister, Scarlett.
"HOLY SHITTT" i yell as i ran over to hug her, the wind knocking out of her
"Geez, Cam. I can't breathe" Scarlett says as she slowly lets go, looking at me.

"Sorry Scar, i missed you"  I seriously did, we have a great bond but we have been so busy over the last few weeks, i haven't seen her in a while.
"Is Rose here?" I ask, wanting to see my favorite niece.
"Sorry, just me. I came to see you, I was out there for your set, i'm suprised you didn't see me"
How could i not see her??
"have you talked to to Taylor?" she asks, i know exactly what's she talking about but I pretend like I dont. "about what"
"Cam, you know what. You're feelings for her that you won't admit"

"Um yeah because she's straight and she's my best friend, i can't risk anything with her" I sigh, looking down at my phone screen, seeing a text from my favorite singer.

TayTay🌟
Hellooo!! can you pretty please come here for a mintue?? I need your help🐱

i laugh when I see her text, but when i look at the time I realize she had to go on in 15 minutes. it has to been an emergency.
"Scar, I gotta go real quick. it's taylor. i'll meet you out at the tent?"

"Yeah, of course. Go and help your girl" Scarlett says, I roll my eyes at her comment
"Not my girl" i wish she was though

I quickly exist my room and skip down the hallway to Taylor's room. As i walk by I see all the Chiefs players on the wall, taking them all in, i have been a big chiefs fan for a while. And obviously Taylor was an Eagles fan, complete opposites. I was once again pulled out of my thoughts when someone called my name
"Camryn!"
I turned my head to the person calling my name, it was Mama Swift. Over the years we have become close, she kept thanking me for making her daughter happy, she never really had friends growing up.
"Taylor needs you for a minute"

"I got her text and headed over but I realized i did not know where to go. can you show me?" I ask, i feel stupid because this is the second night and I still don't know my way around this place.

"Of couse hunny, this way" Andrea says, walking over to tays door. I really love Andrea, she has become a second mother to me.
"I saw your set, I really love the new music. Scarlett is here?" She asks, knowing I don't see her a lot
"Thank you Mama Swift!! I have been working on some new stuff but a whole album isn't done yet. Scarlett just walked into my room when your lovley daughter texted me she needed help"

She laughed and was about to say something else before we both realized that Taylor's door was in front of us. Andrea knocked on the door with a soft knock, "Taylor, I have Cam with me. Can we come in??"

instead of answering, taylor ripped the door opening, revealing a stressed out taylor.
"are you okay?" i ask sweetly, she looks very distressed
"um not really,  i don't know what songs to sing tonight" Taylor says, looking down at the ground about to cry
"oh tay tay" I melt inside, she gets so worked up over very minimal things, i feel so bad for her.

"i don't want to disappoint anyone tonight" her voice a little shaky. Instead of responding, i pull her into a hug. over the years, i've come to a conclusion that the only way to calm her down is to give her a hug. she shoves her face into my neck and I can feel the tears seep into my shirt.
"shhh it's okay, whatever you pick everyone will be excited. don't get to stressed about it"
She pulled out of the hug and I swiped my thumb under her eye, wiping the tears away. She looks so pretty. I wish i could kiss her and tell her it will be okay.
"Thank you" she looks up and smiles at me
i love that smile more than anything else.
"for what?"

"for calming me down, it was stupid"
before i could respond back to her, one of her crew mates said, "taylor 3 minutes!!"
"i gotta go, I'll sing The Other side of the Door and Clean. just for you" she winks at me.
everyone knows how much i love those two songs, it's a small gesture but it means a lot to me.
"aw thanks taylorrrrr" i drag out the r in her name.
"okayy well i have to go! have fun out there" she says and she's out of the door. I look at her until the door is closed.
Andrea looks at me and says, "you're good for her" breaking the silence.
"hm?" i was a little confused to what she meant.
"you're the only one to calm her down like that, she really loves you"

"i love her too, she's my best friend, i don't know what i would do without her" i really mean it, i love her in another way too but i wouldn't tell her mother that.
"well let's go out to the tent!"

i nod my head in agreement. as we are walking in the long hallway, she breaks the silence again, "are you gonna tell her?" I have zero idea what she's talking about . i give her a confused look.
"oh come on, everyone can seee it. you love her in a non friend way. just tell her"
i look at her, baffled that she said that. no way taylor loves me like that.
"what" i croak out.
"you heard me" she laughed a little

"oh well, looks like we are here" i had to change the conversation, we bother walked into the tent.
why would she tell me to tell taylor??
The countdown started to count down and the crowd went insane. Taylor really had caring fans and HUGE fan base. one came up to me and asked for a picture, which of course i said yes. it's a really nice feeling, having people care about my music. She also gave me a friendship braclet and it ironically said "clean" on it, if only she knows that's what taylor was gonna sing.
The show started and Taylor started to sing, she looked like a goddes. I looked her up and down. I really don't get how she can perform for 3 1/2 hours at a time, she really amazes me.

—————————————————————————
another's note: this is my first story, let me know if you want to see anything special happen in the story. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad, i try my best 😭😭