37.

"Taehyung-ssi we got to know that ten years ago your mother did not die from a heart attack

"Taehyung-ssi we got to know that ten years ago your mother did not die from a heart attack."

"There are rumors that you poisoned her and things were hidden from the world for your convenience."

"Taehyung-ssi is this true?"

"We also heard that you were not punished because you were just fifteen back then. Although you were sent to a mental asylum for the same."

"There are reports circulating around of how you were mentally unstable at the age of fifteen that resulted in you taking your mother's life."

"Taehyung-ssi answer our questions."

"Taehyung-ssi."

"Tell us if these rumors are true."

"Taehy........"

The blonde was frozen. His hands, his legs and his mouth failed to show even the slightest amount of movement. His eyes were wide as he took in each and every question. His heart was beating in his head and a pounding headache seemed to take over.

"I........."

His lips were trembling and so were his eyes with the tears collecting inside. The boy wanted to vanish into thin air. This was something he was not ready to face. This was something he would never be ready to face.

Taehyung had lost the track of his surroundings. He did not realise what was happening around at all. He did not see how Hantae and Jun-ho quickly took the matters into their hands, calling a ton shit of security to chase the paparazzo away.

He did not even realise how Jungkook was hiding him from the flashes of the camera by covering his frame with his own. He could not hear the ravenette calling out for him worriedly.

"TAE!"

It was only when his body was shook vigoursly that he looked up. His hetero-coloured eyes locked with Jungkook's concerned ones and instinctively some tears espaced them. "Koo....." He stuttered. "The a...asylum.....I was ab.....ab....."

Taehyung did not want Jungkook to think that he was mentally unstable. He was not for god's sake! How could these people so easily claim him to be a certain way when they did not have proof? How could he tell the people he considered dear in his life that everything was just a big lie?

"The asylum........." He started again, wishing that his voice would not betray him this time. He just wished for Jungkook to know that he did not plan to hide his past from him forever. He just needed time but these circumstances had ruined his every effort to get past this horrible memory.

"Tae. It's okay. I know. I know everything." Jungkook whispered worriedly. His voice heavy with the emotions he felt.

He knows? He knew it all along? How? I never told him anything. Taehyung sucked a sharp breath in. His legs buckled up at the revelation. Hot tears cascaded down his cheeks as he pushed Jungkook away from himself. He felt foolish for some reason.