21.

"Neró has been like a kid to us

"Neró has been like a kid to us. My father started this company when I was fifteen. I still remember how hard he had to work each day, starting from nothing. He was a corporate employee and we only had enough to sustain through life. Despite the small means he was a big dreamer. He had always been interested in designing clothes so that's were we started." The new CEO of the company smiled at the people sitting before his eyes.

"Now, we have already completed twenty five years in this industry and from the last few years our brand has become the bestselling brand in the entire country. All thanks to the man who sadly is no longer with us. I miss him everyday but I know that he's watching over me and this company.

This is why I thought about making our silver jubilee a little more special because it would also be my dad's seventieth birthday. I hope all the talented people present here would agree to work with us for this event. I would be highly grateful."

The man stepped towards his right, a little away from the podium and bowed down to the people present in the room respectfully. "Please do me this favor. I'll make sure that you're payed preferably." He breathed out with utter sincerity.

"You don't have to request us to work with you Wooshik hyung. I'm up for it and I'm sure all of us are. Your company has been treating every person working with them rightfully since the beginning. Be it the models, the staff or the planners, all of us loved Mr. Choi. We wouldn't say no to something that is meant to respect him. He has helped us a lot in the past so it's our turn now." Taehyung averred, his hetero-coloured eyes gliding across the room with a challenging glint.

There was no doubt in his mind that there were a lot of people within those four walls that carried an even bigger attitude. He was well aware of how some of the so called talented people had become a little too egoistic after gaining success but he also knew how to handle those pricks discretely.

Guilt tripping such wondrous creatures with your kind words worked like magic. They were hungry for a good reputation afterall. "You should hand out the contract papers hyung. Let us read your ideas about the show and then get back to you."

"Okay." Wooshik beamed. "You all can go to the lounge and read the papers there. We have prepared food and refreshments for our guests. Make sure to give it a look and get back to us within two hours. I hope we can work together on this show and after that you won't be having any obligations towards Neró."

On receiving the brown envelope in their hands, each delegate started leaving the conference room one by one. "Finally!" Wooshik sighed when he, Taehyung and Seojun were the only ones left behind. "I was so nervous. Left like throwing up."

"Hyung why are you being a coward." Taehyung scoffed. "I told you a thousand times to not bow down before them. These people can take their big egos and shove it up their ass for all you should care. Don't let them get to you this way."