2.

"Young master Jungkook. I didn't expect you to come here at this hour. Is there any problem?"

"Ajussi don't call me that. Just call me by my name or else I'll start calling you Mr. Choi too. I know you wouldn't like it so you better not say my name that way again." Jungkook whined. His shiny doe eyes filled with anticipation.

"Alright. Alright. I will just call you by your name. Okay Jungkook-ah." The old man smiled his way. His words earning a happy nod from the ravenette in return. "So tell me. Why did you visit so suddenly?"

"I just wanted to check the working environment. This is going to be my first endeavor in business but I don't want anything at the cost of the people. They should be comfortable working here." He commented.

"As expected from you." The older man patted his head. "The working conditions are great so far. The electricity has been checked. The roof and floor have been secured and the samples are here too. The gas pipes and leaking containers were also checked and corrected today. All in all we're set to go."

The boy was extremely happy to hear the news. He muttered an 'I'm glad' in response, his eyes proudly taking in the view before them. He was happy beyond words. A project that he had been working on for months was now just a few steps away from being out there in the market. He couldn't describe how jittery he felt just by looking at the factory.

"You know Ajussi, I was really skeptical before trying this idea out but at the same time I wanted to do something on my own. I want to make this brand big and only then join Jeon Corporations." He stated.

"Truly speaking I was a little worried about you too. Especially when you declined the funds from your father. And when you took that loan, I really thought that you've gone crazy but now I can say that you're doing pretty awesome. Your planning is top notch. I have to say that you've managed to impress me."

"So is this why you decided to join forces with me instead? Just because you see profit here? Huh!? Tell me Mr. Choi. The nation wants to know." Jungkook asked, glaring at him jokingly.

"Ummm....yeah! You can say that." Mr. Choi replied. His gestures filled with mischief and merriment. "This place seems like a lot of profit. This is why I left a company worth billions of dollars and joined a business that hasn't even started yet."

The raven head couldn't help but giggle at the witty reply. Both men making their way towards a different section of the building. "By the way what do yo..........." But the words were left unsaid when a loud deafening voice decided to interrupt them. They didn't know what happened after that because it was pure chaos as more explosions kept ringing in their ears.