7.0|| rotting taste

𓆩𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩𓆪

"He loved,
even when the world was unkind"

═══ ═══

2nd/ person
(Vinny's point of view)
Song: I know it's over- the smiths
(Songs are optional)
(Narrative chapter)

═══ ═══

" stop living like a freaking pig"

Sung's voice echoed in the quiet room. The sound of rustling and the crumbling of Sung's stepping on random things on the floor woke him up with a stir.

"School's over; it's already nighttime. Don't just sleep the whole day," Sung sighed, tired of the number of times he had been visiting Vinny, and it was always the same.

Why wouldn't it be to live alone and get treated the way he did? Some might not even want to wake up for another day.

Yet Vinny did, and as little as something like that may seem, it was actually quite admirable because the Lord knows that if it were anyone else, there would be no will to live inside them.

"What time is it?" Vinny rasped, letting his eyes adjust to his surroundings before stretching out his sore limbs and his fingers, which still tingled from being stuck in the same position for so long .

"It's 8 p.m.; you're not a damn corpse. Get up and do something," Sung remarked with a sarcastic attitude as Vinny scoffed.

Oh, how he wished he were one, at least. He wouldn't have to put up with the amount of bullshit that he has to go through daily.

"You didn't come to school today, and you wouldn't answer your phone, so I came because I was worried you might be dead or something, but here you are just sleeping like a lazy bum."

Sung said, parading around Vinny's house like he owned it, picking up a note next to some cash that was set on a table and analyzing it.

"What's this?" Sung asked, reading over the paper, while Vinny was quick to pop a cigarette in his mouth like it was nothing.

And it was nothing. He'd rather get a small taste of euphoria and die from lung cancer, then get a life full of sorrow and resentment.

"I think your mom was here this morning," Sung said, and Vinny rolled his eyes, leaning over the door frame to the balcony, catching a small glimpse of the sky.