2.0|| Sunny high

𓆩𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩♡𓆪"Chaos runs in our blood"

𓆩𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩𓆪
"Chaos runs in our blood"

═══ ═══

Y/p
Song: swim good -Frank Ocean
(Songs are optional)

═══ ═══

It was early morning, and I was up for school near 8 if you will, standing right in front of the bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive. Usually I'd ride with Jay or maybe even walk, but in my condition, running or walking long distances isn't what it used to be.

I stopped kicking the small rock with my feet, seeing as I was playing hot potato with it once the bus arrived, and paid the driver before I grabbed one of the handlebars and changed the song that was playing.

The bus got stuck in traffic, and my eyes subconsciously traveled to the window, looking at the crowded roads and the really blue sky. A faint smile made its way to my lips.

I always liked to look at the setting of a place and take note of the scenery, architecture, and environment.

Maybe that was my true passion: becoming a landscape artist, an architect, or even an interior designer. I don't know just something with life—life that I do not have, or at least not at the moment.

I got pulled out of my thoughts, and my eyes widened a little when I saw a flash of speed pass the road, making me squint to see what it was.

I sighed, seeing that it was just Jay, and found something else to focus on.

One thing about my brother was that he loved biking. One thing I never really understood was mean I was taught how to ride one, and I still do it, but it just wasn't for me, especially with the number of times I fell or got hurt on one.

Seeing as the bus was stuck in traffic for a while, it was a given that Jay got to school before me. What surprised me was that he waited, and... a weird old man that also seemed to be biking was with him?

I walked up to Jay, swinging my arm around his shoulder, making him jump, and a little laugh came out of my mouth from his reaction.

It seemed the guy he was talking to was distracted talking to another teacher about some kids who got into trouble.

"What's all this noise first thing in the morning?" The weird old man said he was pulling the teacher out of his detention frenzy.

"Ah haha, there you are, sir! I was just reinforcing our school dress code," the teacher said awkwardly, laughing now that he got caught yet still shaking around the student in his arms.