5.5|| valentine's day special

𓆩𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩𓆪

"He's so pretty I could cry"

═══ ═══

2nd/p
Song: in a good way- Faye Webster
(Songs are optional)
In the near future:

═══ ═══

The wafting smell of vanilla, sugar, and chocolate filled the air, the ingredients being perfectly mixed in a bowl, and the sweet and calm sound of rain hitting the window.

Nothing was better than warm cookies on a cold and breezy night. Valentine's Day was celebrated earlier that day. Vinny had taken you out to the same cliff where you had confessed with flowers and everything. Now you were back in your shared apartment, baking while he was supposedly asleep.

Your eyes trailed over the recipe carefully, making sure not a single thing was out of place or missing to ruin the cookies.

Everything was so perfect..

Or well, they were until you felt a pair of arms sneaking around your waist, holding you tightly. He had snuck up like a shadow behind you, but the way love filled the air only made you chuckle like it was nothing.

"What are you baking?" He asked, dropping his head on your shoulders. A sweet laced smile made its way to your lips once you saw how his long red locks draped over your shoulders.

The clock seemed to slow for some odd reason, as if fate were making time for this nice moment.

"It smells good," he whispered, his voice still sleepy, making him sound like a little baby.

"Mm, chocolate chip cookies I'll let you help if you don't eat 'em," you whispered teasingly as you whisked in the flour.

His breath hit the back of your neck, causing a shiver to run up your spine. His presence was warm and gentle, so much so that it was enough to bring a tingling sensation like butterflies into your stomach.

His hands felt comforting around your waist, the touch soft as he leaned in to have a better look at the cookies that you were making. A sweet smile crossed his lips, fully enjoying the moment of intimacy.

"That would be nice...".

"I think so too," you mumbled, grabbing his hands and guiding him through the step. Lettting him mix in the ingredients while your hand was on top of his to make sure the motions were correct.