6.0|| Rush

𓆩𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩𓆪

"He was her warmth
She was his peace"

═══ ═══

Y/p
Song: lovers rock- Tv girl
(Songs are optional)
(Narrative chapter)

═══ ═══

My thighs were on fire from the position I was in, even if I liked the rush biking gave me. Now that I was seeing how fast he was, I realized that I was just average when it came to cycling.

I mean, I knew I wasn't like my brother that much; it was obvious Jay had devotion and I didn't, plus he was simply a prodigy.

But now seeing Vinny speed off into the distance in front of me was just giving me a new look on this and made an intense feeling bubbling from the pit of my stomach.

He was fast, incredibly fast, and reckless the way he rides; it's like he isn't afraid of accidents or playing dirty because that was who he was, and it was fucking insane.

My fingers tingled as I held onto the handle, and it wasn't nervous trembling; it was pure adrenaline that pumped through my blood.

For the first time in a very long time, I was excited, and it felt amazing.

My legs pushed on the pedal harder as I swerved to the other side, speeding up to catch up with Vinny, knowing he was too fast for me to even come close.

Surprisingly, he slowed down, drifting to the side to give me space next to him, and I took it moving my bike beside his, and without warning, he speeded up again as if he was telling me to step up my game.

So I did, even if my thighs were burning and my heart was pounding. I let my body push through my limit and speed up my movements, joining him at a fast pace. A brightly lit smile painted my face when I felt the wind pass through me like it was trying to push me back.

And everything stopped; I didn't feel the burn, and my heart slowed. My body felt light and airy the more I pushed through all the barriers that were holding me back .

I felt alive.

God, this feeling was amazing. It felt like my body and mind were one. A large collision of my body hitting together over and over.

Even time was overlapping, telling me that whatever I was feeling might not even be real, but if that was the case, I was okay.

This was all so surreal, and I loved every bone chilling part of it. My body shifted to the side as I looked back behind me to see Vinny with a tired expression.