Aria's POV (69)

20 year time jump

Ranger got his wish a few years after the second lot of pups were born, Ohana was Daddy's little princess, he spoils her like crazy, he is wrapped around her little finger as is her brothers, saying that, all the Lycan's in this pack and my brothers pack love her.

Ranger and I made very good Lycan's all seven of our pup were alpha's, let me give you a run down on the pups in the pack, Ranger and I had seven pups, Kassian, Caspian and Soloman 21, Rohan, Ewan and Tristian 20 and Ohana who is just about to turn 15.

Ranger has been watching her like a hawk, with Ohana's birthday just around the corner, Ranger is worried that she ia going to have her first rut, any day now, all the boys and he had there first rut before they turned 16.

Cash and Mika only had one girl Genevieve 18, she was the only omega born into the pack, she found her fated mate the day of her 18th, it was Soloman.

At first they wasn’t happy about it and tried to refuse the pairing, they had known each other her whole life, but now they are happily in love, we built a pack house just for the pups, as much as I love them, I do not need to hear Soloman and Genevieve having sex.

Kassian hasn't completely taken over the pack, he has taken a huge step into Rangers shoes, Caspian is out looking for his mate, just like what Cash and Malcolm did.

Over in the Shadow Moon pack, it was like a pup explosion there, Mitch and Willow had four pups, Malcolm and Morgan and five pups, Curtis and Tegan had three pups, Dixson and Cora had four pups.

Everyone's predictions were right, Lucy and Grover were fated, they have two pups with there third on the way.

Ranger and I were laying in bed, he’s hands were getting restless, running his hand up and down my leg, "Aria, would you like to have another pup?" "What the hell are you saying? I'm in my 40s and you are nearly 50, the boys are older enough to give us grand pups, I know you have a lot more time on your hands now that Kassian is taken on a bigger part and the other boys are helping, a pup is your answer to the time you have?" "It was just a thought, or.... We don't have to have a pup but we could do a lot of trying for one" "you want to have sex? Is that what your saying?" "Basically yeah, I want to have lots of it to" "your still a horny teenager" I laughed but I gave him what he wanted, sex, not the pup.