Aria's POV (5)

Trigger warning.

                Sexual assault.

Weeks passed, not talking to anyone, Midnight had stopped talking to me when I told her I won't ever shift again.

They had a banquet for our pairing, I just sat there, not looking or talking at anyone, not eating anything, some General kept talking to me but I just ignored him, just like I did with everyone else.

I didn’t leave the bed room, I only left when it was time to eat, or when Ranger dragged me outside for some fresh air.

Ranger would have sex with me 2 to 3 times a week, I just lay there and take it.

"I can't take it anymore, don't just lay there, does it not feel good?" Ranger said angrily, grabbing my face, making me look at him, "I love you Aria" "I don’t love you, I hate you Ranger" I cried.

I could see his heart break through his eyes, it was like something snapped in him, he flipped me over, pushing my head into bed, I struggled to breathe.

Ranger was never this rough with me before, sex with him hurt but this was way worse, my screams muffled in the bed, I tried to claw at his hand to get it off my head so I could breathe property.

Once he was finished, he just left the room, normally he runs me a bath for me but not this time, I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom, I can feel something running down my leg, I just thought it was what Ranger had left behind but it wasn’t, bloody was pouring out.

I got in the bath, then turning the taps on to clean myself as I cried 'this was your own fault' Midnight said, first time I’ve heard her in a while 'you shouldn't of said you hated him, you already took Maddox away from me, now you have taken Ranger, how could you?' I didn’t answer her, was it really my fault?

All these thoughts and feelings I’ve never experience, I’ve always believed I was an unscented Lycan and I always will be, but Ranger, a few weeks ago bit me saying that we were a fated pair.

After a little while, the bleeding has stopped, I cleaned myself up and went to bed.

In the morning when I woke, Ranger was nowhere to be seen, witch I was fine with, I didn’t leave the room, the whole day, I didn’t go for breakfast, lunch, nor dinner, I just laid in bed looking out the window, wondering what Tanna was doing.

I had fallen asleep but got woken up with Rangers hands moving all over my body, kissing the back of my neck, "please don’t do it rough" "tough" he growled.

It was as painful as it was the night before, I hated every second.

That’s how it went for months, Ranger fucked me every night, turning me on to my front so he couldn't see my face, every time he finished in me he would ask if I would except this seed? To witch I answered no to every time, then he would leave the room.

I had lost a ton of weight as I would only eat maybe one meal a day, Ranger used to make sure I would have three meals a day but since I told him that I hated him, I would only see him at night when he would have sex with me, then he would leave again.

I was stood outside in the pouring rain, letting the water run of my naked body, after Ranger had, had sex with me, my body felt broken, my spirit was shattered, I hated life, I wished death would come to me and take me away.

The rain was freezing on my skin "Aria, what are you doing? Does Ranger know your out here?" Cash said putting his jacked over my shoulders, the omega that he brought with him wasn’t happy that the attention was now on me and not her "Cash, come on, lets go inside, just leave the broken omega out here" "broken?" "She’s lost herself, her Lycan has most probably gone" "can that happen?" "For omegas they can" "come on Aria, lets take you back inside".