Execution Commando

???
???

"This is black eagle, unit 1 you got green light." H leaned against a wall, waiting for his squad to commence an attack on a worker hideout they recently discovered. After a moment an explosion could be heard in the distance. "Unit 1, draw their main defenses, we'll infilitrate shortly. Holdout until then." He added. The tall drone switched from platoon to squad intercoms. "Ok everyone, we'll move out... now." H and his three man squad rushed out from behind cover, dashing right through the western flank of the defenses. The rifle in his hand hindered him from moving rapidly, but offered somewhat offensive capabilites. He wasn't equipped like other disassembly drones with the usualy variety of weaponry, but rather with a selection of communication relays and arrays. That's because JCJenson considered him a leader.

They safely made it into cover right outside the hideout's main door. H pulled out a bundled grenade, which was an improvised field tool consisting of a small rope and 7 high explosive grenades. The pin was pulled, the present was set onto the doorstep and the squad retreated a small distance and covered their accoustic sensors. The force of the explosion was so immense, that it ripped the door straight out of it's hinges, giving way to the interior of the hideout. "Command advises that there aren't many, but still dangerous workers with ranged weaponry roaming inside. Move quick and efficient."

The squad began to clear their targets from room to room, until they've made it to the last place where workers had hidden, a large open storage area, deep inside of what seemed to be an abandoned military bunker. Without speaking a word to one another they assembled near the door, staying in blind spots as to not get shot. H unlatched the long steel doors from one another and pushed them open. In an instant they were met by a hellstorm of rifle fire. "Cover quick." H calmly said over his squad intercoms. He glanced over to one of the more bulky members of his team and gave them a nod. The drone dropped their backpack to the ground and pulled a large metal box out. On top of it in big white letters was written: "3 KG"

The bulky drone picked the box up with one hand, pulled a string off of it and hurled it deep into the room. Once again the squad covered their accoustic sensors. The explosion that followed shook the ground and the extermination squad sprung to their feet. They entered the storage area and aimed their weapons at the now discombombulated and scattered workers. "Lay down your weapons and follow us. We promise you won't be harmed." The workers saw no other way out of their current situation and surrendered. H guided the captured drones outside and lined them up against a wall. "Turn around, we'll be doing a barcode check to verify your identity."

"We don't even have barcodes on our neck..." A smaller worker drone whispered to one of his friends. "Shut it Theo, who knows what they'll do if we don't comply?" Theo's friend shushed him. The two male workers followed H's orders and faced the concrete wall. Then out of nowhere a gunshot temporarely disabled Theo's accoustic sensors. He could only hear loud beeping and glanced to his left. The workers were being executed one after the other, their oil viciously painted the wall black. Then the black pistol was pressed up against the back of his friends head. "STOP!" Theo cried out and turned around. He faced the tall officer drone wearing a black coat as dark as the night. The red eyes darted over and stared deep into his robotic soul. "P-Please! I'll do anything!"

The young worker drone fell to his knees. Then a second drone, a bit shorter than the officer came up beside him and the two squad members exchanged a few words. "How many casualties?" H asked coldly, eyeing the female disassembly drone carefully. "Six but-" Before should could explain how and why, H rose his hand. "Fatal?" He squinted his glowing red eyes and tightened the grip on his pistol. "One, but sir-" H closed his eyes and sighed loudly, interrupting the female a second time. "We'll take spare parts from them." With those words H holstered his pistol and grabbed the worker Theo considered his friend.