Mingzhu's arms were shaking, and the blade was trembling.

She lowered her head, her long black hair slipped sideways, blocking her face, and she couldn't see her expression clearly.

There was a damp water in her eyes, and her cheeks flushed with a high fever were also hot. Tears slid uncontrollably from the end of the eyes, slid down the chin, past the collarbone, and fell into the collar. She did not shed tears. Any sound.

Mingzhu didn't know what she was doing, she couldn't control her hand, she frowned in confusion, she just wanted to live a simple and free life.

Don't be treated as a pet without self, don't need to look at other people's faces all the time, try to figure out the feelings of others, don't wait tremblingly for the time of death that is coming.

She wanted to forget the pain of being killed by her lover in her previous life, and she didn't want to chew the pain over and over again.

But Zhao Shi refused to let her go.

He is always pushing her.

She returned to this place with endless nightmares.

Was it that he himself had never had the pain of life worse than death, so he couldn't empathize with him, and he couldn't be kind to her a little bit.

There was a voice in Mingzhu's mind, constantly urging her ears, and stabbing the knife in quickly, so that he could also taste the taste of being killed by the person he liked.

He ruined her marriage and deprived her of her freedom in vain. He despised her, he deceived her.

Mingzhu's hands shook more and more severely, and her wrists lost strength, and she couldn't hold the knife.

She held the knife in both hands, and the violently shaking knife gradually calmed down.

The candlelight illuminated her face pale, the cold sweat on her forehead rolled off one by one, and most of her back was soaked.

Her teeth were about to bite and bleed, and she still couldn't get her hands off.

Zhao Shi slowly opened his eyes, his eyes were clear and he was not drowsy. He had just been pretending to be asleep.

Zhao Shi asked dumbly: "Why don't you stoke it down?"

Mingzhu recovered from the daze, her eyes were red, and she still clenched the knife in her hand.

Zhao Shi glanced down at the dagger against his chest, as if he didn't care at all, nor was he afraid that she would actually be stabbed and lost her life.

He was pale, "Don't you want to kill me?"

Mingzhu didn't seem to want to listen to him. Zhao Shifei wanted to force her to listen, holding her hand while talking, moving the tip of the knife to the position of his heart, "Don't you hate me?"

Mingzhu's tears fell rustlingly, "Don't force me."

Her mother taught her to be kind since she was a child, and she shouldn't hurt people as a last resort. She shook her hands, trying to throw the dagger away, but it was a pity that her wrist had been firmly grasped by him, and she couldn't escape.

Zhao Shi held her slender body in his other hand, his expression was unprecedentedly peaceful, and his gentle tone was flat and straightforward, "I forced your parents to retreat from the marriage that you wanted to do."

Mingzhu didn't want to listen.

Zhao Shi will continue to detail her "crimes", "I despise your identity, I just treat you as a bed-warming pastime, and I won't let you out even the door."