Song Huaiqing was questioned by him, and was speechless for a while.

Zhao Shi pursed his lips and swallowed the sweet blood, still looking cold and jade-like. He said, "I have something to do. Let's go ahead."

Song Huaiqing watched him walk away while he went back to the other courtyard in Yangzhou.

Zhao Shi heard about the skilled craftsman and went to visit with the jade crown. The other party picked it up and placed it in the sun to examine it carefully. He said, "It's not difficult to repair."

The slits that are knocked out are not too big.

After a pause, the craftsman then told him the truth: "But it's impossible to get back to the original."

Zhao Shi paid the money, his voice was slightly cold, "Please try first."

The craftsman looked at what he was wearing, and looked that he didn't look like a poor and needy person. He couldn't help but ask: "This jade crown is not worth any money. You will buy a few more silvers for the money you gave."

Why bother to repair the corners and corners that you bumped into. It's not a rare thing, just change one if it breaks.

Zhao Shi said nothing.

The craftsman spent half an hour filling in the gap, and then showing him the jade crown, "My son, I told you earlier that it may not be able to return to the original state."

The cracks on the jade crown are still very clear, the bamboo patterns are broken, and the branches and leaves are not formed.

Zhao Shi was holding this cold jade crown, his slender finger bones squeezed tightly, making the sound of joint dislocation, and the blue veins appeared under the white skin, and he didn't say a word.

The craftsman politely sent him to the door, "My son, go slowly."

When Zhao Shi went out, he was bumped into his shoulder. The other party crouched, clasping his hands together and apologized to him constantly.

This little thing, Zhao Shi would not care about others.

But the man seemed to have come prepared, taking advantage of him inadvertently stole his purse, and then ran away.

Zhao Shi's eyes were sharp, and he chased up with a cold face. After no effort, he caught the person and kicked him on the chest.

The man's body knocked down on the stone steps on the side of the street, and the tight thing in his hand slammed into the corner, suddenly torn apart.

He clutched his hit abdomen that was about to vomit blood, and yelled.

Zhao Shi didn't have time to take care of him. He picked up the purse on the ground and opened it to see that the jade crown that had just been repaired had been shattered.

The man who was still calling suddenly felt that he was being stared at by a pair of terrible eyes, like a cold poisonous snake crawling behind him.

After realizing that he had stolen someone who shouldn't be offended today, he knelt down and begged for mercy.

Zhao Shi's expressionless face made him throw him at the door of the official mansion.

The broken jade in the purse couldn't be put together. I can barely see the carved pattern on the jade if I can barely put it together on a piece.

Zhao Shi carefully poured out the broken jade, and the sharp four corners pierced his palm into several broken blood mouths. The blood beads ooze out little by little, infecting the white jade.