Chapter 10: "Don't think that you can return to him...

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The room was quiet and terrible, and two dim rays of sunlight saw behind him, adding a sense of depression.

Mingzhu wakes up and her head still hurts. She slowly sits up from the bed, her long black hair spreading lazily, her face is slightly pale, and she feels a little frightened inexplicably.

She swallowed her throat, her throat tingling a bit when she spoke, "Your Highness, what's the matter with you?"

Zhao Shis fingers were on the edge of the table, and there seemed to be a few yellowed sheets of paper pressed under his fingers. His face looked very calm, "I saw something interesting."

Mingzhu sat up and put on her shoes, walked slowly to him, and saw the letter paper pressed under his fingers, her pupils shrank suddenly, and she almost grabbed it back, her fingers clenched tightly. The heart sank gradually.

Zhao Zhi raised his eyes to look at Mingzhu, and blankly squeezed the letter paper, handed it to her, and asked, "Is it literate?"

Mingzhu was silent.

Zhao Zhi said flatly: "Read it to me."

Mingzhu didn't even dare to reach out to pick up the letter paper he handed over. No one knew the content of these letters better than her. The young girl who was in love with her first love poems could soothe half of her teeth when she was mixing oil in her honey.

She also knew that Zhao Shi was very disgusted with her contact with other men, and the eyes that this man sometimes placed on her made her breathless.

It seems gentle, but in fact moisturizing and occupying all of her silently.

To listen to him, it is best to follow his will in everything.

Zhao Shi stood up, patted the letter paper on the table, and his voice was as heavy as a bolt of thunder. He squeezed her chin and tightened a bit, but he didn't hurt her, his pitch-black eyes fixedly looked at her, "Come on, read it to me."

Quiet for a while. Outside the door, an attendant reminded in a low voice: "His Royal Highness, it's almost the time to go up."

Zhao Shi said coldly and sternly, "Go away."

The attendant standing outside the door was also taken aback, but he had never heard such a serious word from his gentlemanly Prince.

He courageously said again: "Your Highness, it will be too late if you don't leave."

Zhao Shi's voice was a few degrees colder than before.

The attendant shuddered and dared not say anything.

Mingzhu was so nervous that he didn't dare to move, his jaw hurt a bit, her eyes were slightly rippling, and her nose was red. She tightened her sleeves and took a breath. Then she closed her eyes and asked, "His Royal Highness really wants to listen to me. ?"

Zhao Shi smiled coldly.

Mingzhu feels so wronged, he has taken care of her without authorization, and now has a temper at her. Why? She shattered, "Please let go of me first, your lord, I will read it to you."

Read word by word.

Zhao Shi loosened her finger bones, Mingzhu coughed twice, and picked up the letter on the desk. Some of them were written by her to Wei Chiyu, and some were written by Wei Chiyu.