Chapter 3: He squeezed her chin and asked

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Zhao Shi's breath was cold and cold on her neck, the pearls hung down her trembling eyelashes, her small face was filled with black and her expression was weak, and her eye sockets contained imperceptible water, which dyed a pair of glazed eyes. wet.

She silently clenched her fingers, her expression was tense, and closed her eyes to avoid the breathless gaze that could force her.

She still couldn't forget the poisoned wine he personally gave.

Thats how it hurts to the extreme.

The tip of Mingzhu's nose was red, and the area around her eyes was also red. She sniffed, and her voice was weak: "I didn't hide."

The candle was extinguished in the room, the light was dim, and only a few ray of moonlight remained through the window. Mingzhu could barely see his face, let alone his unfathomable expression, and only felt an invisible pressure.

Zhao Shi took a little effort with his fingers, pinched her chin, and asked her to raise her face halfway, facing him, his voice was faint: "Did you hide?"

The man's voice has always been kind and kind, without any emotional ups and downs.

Mingzhu was a little afraid of him. The calm surface was stormy. She couldn't tell Zhao Shi's happiness and anger. She turned her face away and said quietly, "Well, it's just a little uncomfortable."

Zhao Zhi's face was a little slow, loosened her chin, and moved gently and slowly to help her sort out the broken hair on both sides of her cheeks. He asked, "Where is it uncomfortable?"

Mingzhu swallowed his throat and said nonsense to deal with him, "headache."

Zhao Shi hummed softly, "Let the doctor come and have a look tomorrow."

Mingzhu lowered her eyelashes, "No, just sleep."

Zhao Shi did not speak, and the atmosphere remained cold. Mingzhu knew that it was useless to say what he said, and the decision made by what he said could not be rejected.

After Mingzhu finished speaking, she regretted it. She didn't have a headache. The doctor came to the door to check her pulse. The lie she told tonight was about to be revealed.

Zhao Shi's fingers on her waist slowly tightened, bent over and lowered her head, bit her soft earlobe with the tip of her teeth, and asked in a low voice, "Why didn't I wait for me to sleep tonight?"

Mingzhu's body shrank and lied, "I'm sleepy."

Zhao Shi gave an absent-minded hum, and his wet breath swept across her neck. His tone of voice became lower and lower, and in her ear, he said, "I will wear that fairy dress tomorrow."

The man's bitter breath was quite strong, and he rushed towards her head on.

Mingzhu's pale and weak face showed a thin red, her voice was a little trembling, like a mosquito croak, "Yeah."

Zhao Shi stared at her face, his eyes getting darker and deeper, he slowly let go of her, stood in front of her, and coldly ordered in her ear: "Change my clothes for me."

Mingzhu got up in a hurry, she was a little resisted, shaking her hands several times before she helped him untie his belt smoothly.

The black belt is embroidered with dragon and tiger patterns, and the gold-woven lines feel cold to the touch.