The old Dao looked indifferent at all, wearing a patched Dao robe, looked dirty, and said something crazy, just nonsense.

Zhao Shi's kick was so powerful that he kicked over his stall directly, and the charms that exorcated evil spirits and ghosts placed on it were spilled on the ground.

The old man was very distressed, "My son, how can you be so rude?!"

Lao Dao was not afraid of being watched by a man with cold eyes. He picked up the talisman on the ground, held it in his arms, and stared at the woman behind him with squinted eyes, "I don't want money for your wife. , How do you retaliate with grievances?"

Mingzhu felt that Zhao Shi was on the verge of an attack. She hurriedly took his arm and said, "Your Highness, let's go."

The old Dao yelled loudly, "The world's wind is getting worse, the world's wind is getting worse."

He set up his stall again, his eyes returned to Mingzhu, staring straight at her, "I told you this because I had a relationship with you. Poor people, all of them are short-lived."

The short-lived word really hit Zhao Shi's most painful pain point.

Mingzhu hugged his waist tightly before stopping him from continuing to smash the stall, dragging him away from the fortune-telling stall.

Mingzhu got a chill on her back. Did this old Taoist know that she was going to die before saying short-lived words? Or did he see through her life in the past?

But in her previous life, she was indeed a short-lived ghost. Just in his early twenties, he was killed by Zhao Zhici after he had not had a happy day.

Mingzhu returned to her senses and looked up at Zhao Shi's expression. The man's eyes were full of frost, and his eyes were cold and cold. It seems to be angry.

She really didn't expect that Zhao Shi would be so angry, and it was not him who was scolded for short-lived, is he as for? What's more, he doesn't believe in gods and ghosts at all, and he should listen to it as a joke. Why is he serious?

Mingzhu's fingers hurt a bit by him. She endured the pain and said to him in a low voice, "Your Highness, he should be a liar."

Zhao Shi lowered his eyelashes, his shallow pupil color gradually changed in the sunlight, "Yes, he is a liar."

After such a disturbance, Zhao Shi's interest was almost ruined, and patiently accompanied her to visit two rouge shops and bought a few boxes of rouge.

Mingzhu felt that Zhao Shi seemed absent-minded, with an icy face squeezed, and his expression was very serious and cold. She thought to herself that his temperament was really big enough, and she was still sulking because of that **** stick's words.

But that **** stick also doesn't know how to do business. Shouldn't all the magic sticks who come out to bluff and deceive under the name of fortune-telling all say good things? For example: "This son is a purple star descended from the sky, and the future is unlimited", or "The girl was born with a phoenix destiny, and she is destined to be protected by a nobleman" and so on.

It cursed people for a short life when they came up. It's strange to be able to cheat for money. No wonder this **** stick wears so shabbyly at this age.

"His Royal Highness, I bought it."

Zhao Zhimei's heart was aching, and his heart was uncomfortable since just now. He said, "Go back."

Mingzhu saw that he was really impatient, so he obeyed his wishes and nodded, "Okay."

After returning, Mingzhu found that Zhao Shi's purse was still with her. There was a lot of silver left in the bag. She poured out the remaining silver and carefully counted it, which was four hundred taels.