The scent of pear blossoms, like a fresh and elegant morning dew, with a soft and fragrant scent wrapped around the tip of the nose.

Mingzhu lowered her eyebrows and didn't know what she was thinking.

Zhao Shi's hands were easily wrapped around her waist, and his cold and thin fingers were placed on the slender waistline. He looked at her with low eyes. In fact, she didn't know that she would habitually avoid his eyes when she lied. Dodging, he said: "I really didn't cry?"

"No."

Zhao Shi's kindness did not expose her. She and Wei Chiyu were destined, and they could also meet on the road.

Zhao Shi didn't want to worry about such small things with her. He squeezed her chin, bowed his head and kissed the corner of her mouth. There was still a moment of silence. The man suddenly raised his finger, wiped off the powder from the end of her eyes, and sighed lightly. : "What is there to cry."

Mingzhu awkwardly changed the subject, "His Royal Highness, why didn't you wear the purse I gave you?"

Zhao Shi paused for a while, and said casually: "Forgot."

He doesn't like bamboo.

He sulked again when he mentioned this.

When she embroidered this purse, would the man in her mind still be Wei Chiyu? The surname Wei is so good? Is it worth his memory for so long?

Zhao Shi released his finger and looked straight into her eyes. The expression in her eyes was different from before, "Why do you suddenly ask about this?"

Mingzhu looked at the face in front of her, her brows and eyes were as good-looking as before, her eyes were dark, her nose was high, and even her expressionless face was very beautiful.

She regained her consciousness and asked, "I thought you didn't like it."

Mingzhu just said casually, but Zhao Shi took it seriously, "I really don't like bamboo patterns."

Mingzhu was a little surprised when she heard this. After a while, she said carefully, "His Royal Highness, please return the purse to me."

She seemed to understand Zhao Shi's character a little bit. You have to get something you like. As for what happens after you get it, he doesn't care too much.

She was forced to embroider a purse for him, just because Wei Chiyu also had it.

If it is really in his hands, he may not cherish it.

If you don't like it, it's better to return it to her. She can still use it herself, and may be able to sell it in the future.

Zhao Shi raised his eyes and looked at her, his voice was a little cold, "Lost."

It was a pity that Mingzhu was not in the accident. Although the purse didn't take much effort, she also survived for several hours because of the rush to work. There is also a gold thread hooked on it, so it is still very valuable to sell.

She opened her lips and whispered, "Oh."

Zhao Shi straightened her mouth, and saw that she didn't react at all, and she wouldn't even get angry. After being silent for a while, he suddenly asked her, "What did your sister say to you when I went out today?"

Mingzhu looked very petite when she stood in front of him, a soft and obedient person, without sharpness, but her indifference could hurt people's hearts more than a sharp blade.

She told Zhao Shi truthfully: "My sister asked me to intercede with my third uncle."

Zhao Shi was a little surprised. Because of this incident, several people in Ming's family begged him to say all the good things, flattering, and even sent Ming Zhu's sister to his house to please him.