3. Possessive

As Hunter continued to have Riley in his embrace, her tears couldn't stop streaming down her cheeks.

Since he wanted to cover her up and wipe her tears again, he stepped away for a second and brought her a blanket. He wrapped it around her with pride, certain that her tears would fade with time.

After he put on some shorts, he came right behind her, and held onto her shoulders to help her up, all while fighting the urge to bend her over and thrust deep between her legs.

"Come here," he said gently.

Though she was disturbed, she slowly rose to her feet and sat on the bed with him.

He was certain that she still couldn't believe what had just happened to her and that was why she said nothing to him or even looked in his direction.

Even with that, he was overjoyed. He could only think about how having her around had just changed everything for them.

Excited, he paced back and forth, ruffling his messy hair.

"I need to tell Nico about this. This is a historic moment," he said with excitement.

Just when he was about to communicate with Nico, he stopped himself when he realized that really wasn't the time. She still needed him because it was all strange to her.

Though the primal instinct to once again remove the blanket so they could bond further was stronger than ever, he needed to practice some self control, especially in her current state.

He walked over to his wardrobe, picked out a shirt and some shorts, placed them right on the bed next to her, then left the room to bring her some shoes.

"Here you go," he said. "I'll be in the bathroom so you can get dressed."

As soon as the bathroom door closed, Riley flinched and was once again alert.

Quickly, she put on his clothes, her eyes frantically staring down at her own clothes, which were on the floor and ripped to shreds by the painful transformation.

She then rushed to pick them up and held them in her hands. They were far from their original form.

Then, she noticed her jeans hanging lower on one side and it was then that she realized that was her phone.

Still with teary eyes, she took it out and noticed that it had several cracks, but it didn't matter to her because she could still use it.

As soon as she began frantically scrolling, the bathroom door opened.

She felt Hunter's presence but not once did she look up at him. She only wanted to call her mother.

But suddenly, he dashed in front of her and snatched the phone away, causing her to look up at him with raised eyebrows.

"Why did you do that?" she asked with a frantic gaze.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked, then poked his cheek.

"What does it look like? I need to call my mom."

"No, you're not calling anyone."

"That's not for you to decide. Please give me back my phone."

When she attempted to reach for her phone, he raised his arm towards the ceiling and she couldn't reach his hand, a frustrated grunt leaving her lips.

"What's your problem? Give it back!"

"No, I know this is a lot to take in, but this is a good thing. You're one of us now. You're my Luna and that's something to be proud of."

She scoffed and wiped her tears, then spoke with a tremble in her voice.