Chapter 17.

Amari K

Amari K. Sanders

First person pov:

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face. I yawned, slowly stretching. I opened my eyes I saw that Paige wasn't there. It kinda disappointed me. I brushed the weird feeling off and opened my phone. I checked all my socials. I opened TikTok and saw an edit of Paige and Azzi. Damn. I added it to my favorites and continued scrolling. 10 minutes later Kk's alarm went off. She rolled over picking up her phone.

"Shit shit" she said quickly getting up throwing her stuff in her bags. She quickly ran around.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WE HAVE TO GET ON THE BUS IN THIRTY MINUTES."  She said turning to me waving her arms around.

Omg. I got up throwing the sheets off of me. I ran to the bathroom grabbing all my essentials. Kk and I were frantically running around lost, looking like fools.

"Why didn't they wake us up!" I complained.

"I don't know!"

My hair kept getting in my way so I put it up in a bun.

" I can't find my bonnet! Where is my bonnet?" I exclaimed.

"Bro where is everything?" Kk asked.

Suddenly the door opened showing Azzi and Paige. They went get food. Azzi had a three coffees and muffin in her hand, while Paige had a smoothie and a box of donuts I think. Kk and I didn't pay any attention to them as we continued trying to pack. As I went to go grab my shoes to put them in my bag I tripped on the lamp cord. Paige tried to hold back her giggles, while Azzi was cackling. I rolled my eyes.

"Why didn't you wake us up!?" Asked Kk grabbing her phone charger.

"Y'all were sleeping peacefully. And we decided we were gonna wake you up when we got back, but the traffic was bad." Azzi shrugged.

"We tried to call and text y'all." Added Paige.

"Where is my pho-" I started

"Under the pillow." Said Paige cutting me off.

I rushed to grab my phone. 30 missed calls from Azzi. 15 from Paige. +50 text from gc. Damn so everybody was awake. We have 15 minutes left. I have most of my stuff packed. I quickly walked around the house twice just to make sure I had everything that was mine.

"Now do y'all have everything?" Azzi questioned.

"Yes" Kk and I said in unison.

I went grab some moisturizer for my face. I put it on and then checked my lashes. I had to fix some. I put everything away in my duffle. I walked into the kitchen and saw Azzi and Paige packing food into bags to take onto the bus. Paige turned to me. Handing me a coffee. I smiled taking it saying a small "thank you". I took a sip and put it on the table I grabbed all my bags and put them by the door, with the rest of them. I sat at the table next to Paige. We started a small conversation, with some unnoticeable flirting.

"Y'all come on we have five minutes to get to the bus!" Azzi said stressing.

We all grabbed our bags rushing out of the door. Azzi turned off the lights and grabbed the eyes. We all cramped up into the elevator with five strangers.

"Wait!" Said a voice.

Nika, Aubrey and Ice ran into the elevator. We were all all up on top of each other. I backed up into someone. It was Paige. I blushed feelings our bodies so close. She placed one of her hands on my waist. I checked my phone 3 minutes left. Once the elevator dinged, we all ran out to the front desk quickly checking out. Once Azzi was don't chit chatting with the lady, we all went to the bus.

"We were about to leave without y'all." Said coach Geno.

We got there with 20 seconds left to spare. We got onto the bus. I was sitting with Paige again. I was still tired so I went straight to sleep.

 I was still tired so I went straight to sleep

Paige M. Bueckers

First person pov:

I was going to talk to Amari, but I saw she was asleep. I smiled to myself. She's so cute.

" Paige check your phone." Said Kk.

"Alright"

I opened my phone to see a text from Kk reading "so what happened w/ Amari last night."
Oh shit.

                                Kk🙄😘😎

so what happened w/ Amari
last night.  
                                                                          wdym?
Don't act dumb
                                                                 I'm confused
When I got out the shower
y'all were acting weird
                                                     cause you scared us
                                        — —

I looked up at Kk. She was giving me a "girl gtf" look.

                                                                  We kissed.
OMG! FR??
                                                                           Yes..
PAIGE. YOU DIDNT
TELL ME ABOUT THIS
                                                           I DIDNT KNOW
YOU DIDNT KNOW
YOU LIKED HER
                                                  I NEVER SAID THAT
YOU DIDNT HAVE TO
I NEED DETAILS
                                       It kinda just happened. We                                        
                                       were talking then boom we                     
                                       kissed
so.. does she like you back?
                                                                 Yeah I think
Are you gonna ask her out?
                                                                  Maybee I             
                                                      have to wait though
You HAVE to keep me updated.
                                                                     I will 🤣
Better
read