fourteen

SASHA🖤

When we got back to the dorm, Kayla said she was gonna take a nap but that turned into her just falling asleep entirely.

I was in the bathroom, getting my hair cute cus I told Chris I was finna come over after shopping.

I really appreciated him but I didn't want him to spoil me and regret it later or hold it over my head or sum cus that would blow me.

Speak of the devil, he was texting me. When I got back home, I turned on the location again so I hope he didn't send money again.

stink🤎

you never showed me yo nails

you like?

love❤️

💋💋
I'ma be over there soon

you hungry?

nah, I ate wingstop
thankyou again babe💋

no problem mamas😘
get yo ahh here fast

💨💨
😂😂

I closed out the thread and wrapped up getting ready. I loved the fit that I had on, it was simple but sexy. Exactly what I was going for.

I wasn't sure if I was gon stay over there, but I packed my bathroom bag just in case

I wasn't sure if I was gon stay over there, but I packed my bathroom bag just in case. Then I just put on my brand new grey balenciaga speed trainers I got today and damn they was hot.

I loved this man so much, words couldn't even explain fr.

As soon as I got in the car, I put on Summer cus I loved listening to her at night. Bout 10 minutes later I pulled up to Chris's apartment off campus and went up the elevator.

He had told me, he ain't like to sleep in that small dorm of his so he asked again and they had a open apartment available, so he immediately took it.

When I made it to his door, I heard the same song I was listening to in the car just now and it was just so crazy to me how we thought so much a like.