three

hey babess play the song when I tell you cool?

Sasha Lakeisha Horton | 20
Location: Campus

I put my airpods in as Ty dropped me off whining down to Chosen - Blxst

Mentally preparing for college took a long time but I felt like I was there.

"Hey are you Sasha Horton?" this girl walked up to me and I took out one my airpods.

"My fault what you say?" I asked and she chuckled a bit.

"I asked if you was Sasha Horton?" she smiled at me and I nodded smiling.

"Yeah that's me."

"Oh cool. I'm Amina Smalls. Your tour guide." she stretched out her hand and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you Amina." I said and she nodded.

"Same here. If you'd follow me over here, we have the rest of the group waiting at the main entrance for you." we started walking and I was confused as she said they was waiting for me.

"Waiting for me?" I asked confused and she turned around facing me.

"Yeah you're kinda late." she spoke and I looked at the time and I was like 30 minutes late.

Shit. First day and I'm already late cus of... never mind.

"I'm so sorry I didn't even realize." I apologized feeling ashamed.

"It's okay girl. We got mufuckers coming in tomorrow, like shit's real hectic around here." she spoke and I heard her southern accent come out shocking me a bit.

So I chuckled and she held her mouth cus as a tour guide she wasn't supposed to talk like that.

''My bad.'' she made a awkward face.

''No problem sis, just be you.'' I reassured and she smiled.

''Yeah I'll do that cus these mufuckers got me all types of fucked up.'' she shrugged and I laughed.

We walked over to the rest of the new enrolls and started the tour. She led us through the quad, the library, the dance studio, pretty much anywhere in the school except the actual class rooms.

''Alright y'all here go the gym where the Panthers play basketball and the cheerleaders gather.'' she led us inside and I turned off my music for this one.

Zoned out imagining how I could try out again for cheer, I found myself stepping away from the group a bit.

I kept looking around until I found the group left without me and I kissed my teeth.

Good, I wasn't tryna be around them mufuckers anyways.

When I turned around again I bumped against a girl and then I realized it was Kayla.