six

Sasha🖤

Y'all know when you genuinely just not in the mood to fuck? That's what I was feeling like right now

It was like me and Tyell didn't do anything but fucking and I wasn't really feeling it.

So I moved away a bit so that he'd stop kissing me. And then I turned around and smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"How was school?" I asked randomly and he seemed a bit confused.

"It was okay." he said leaning in to kiss me again and this time I turned around to check out his room. He decorated it real nice.

"Love ya dorm." I quickly said and I looked around and I felt his confused look lingering on me.

I went to turn his tv on and plopped on his bed. Soon he came to sit next me and pulled me closer to him.

"Appreciate it." he whispered before started to kiss on me and I knew I should say sum if I wanted him to stop.

"Ty, I'm honestly not in the mood right now. Can't we just chill tonight?" I asked pulling a lil back.

His look fell blank. Damn near confused or stuck.

"S-sure." he stuttered and gave a tight smile. I smiled back not knowing how he really felt and went to lay on his chest as we cuddled watching the movie.

His eyes glared down at me and then back to the movie and I was too invested in the movie to even notice.

"Oh shit? Is that late already?" he spoke after a few minutes.

I looked up as he was eying the clock on his phone and instantly started to be confused.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah it's just, I forgot I had a lotta homework left to be done and practice tomorrow so you gotta, y'know?"

That's when I realized what his intentions were and honestly it made me feel so stupid.

"I gotchu." I took my shit off the bed and slid my crocs back on before heading towards the door.

"Maybe anotha ti-" I slammed the door fore he could finish.

fuck ass nigga

————

I went into my dorm obviously pissed and Kenan was laid up with Kayla on her lap and they was laughing until they saw me.

"Damn you back so soon?" Kenan asked smiling.

My entire face showed I was fucking pissed but I wasn't gon talk about it with Kenan cus they was still homeboys.

So I just grabbed my headphones and turned on my playlist.

Kayla and Kenan shared a look knowing sum was wrong.