two

Tyell Vincent Richmonds | 21
Location: On the road

Ty was stuck in traffic with Sasha as they was making their way to campus

Ty was stuck in traffic with Sasha as they was making their way to campus. He honked the horn real loud causing Sasha to bust out laughing.

''Nigga you good?'' she laughed looking at him and he shook his head.

''Why the fuck is there so much traffic? It ain't een rush hour yet.'' he shrugged still driving slow as hell.

''Prolly something being done on the road or  something.'' Sasha closed out her phone and looked in front of her. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Ty staring at her.

''Nigga keep yo eyes on the road fore we crash.'' she laughed and then she looked at him still staring.

''What?'' she asked a lil nervous cus he still made her mad nervous.

''I missed you big head.'' he said and her look changed straight and she looked away causing him to bust out laughing.

''What happened?'' he chuckled.

''Who you calling big head?'' she pouted at him.

''You who else?'' he chuckled and he noticed the cars were moving a lil faster so he drove on.

''Not me nigga.'' she shrugged looking back in front of her.

''See it's starting to move.'' she smiled and he gave her a side eye.

''We coulda been got there ma.'' he looked straight ahead and she blushed a bit cus of him calling her ma again.

That's something that could get Sasha weak with every nigga. Especially Tyell.

''I'm hungry tho, can we get some to eat before we head there?'' she asked real cute.

''Bet. Anything for yo hungry ass.'' he chuckled and she kissed her teeth.

''I'm just playing.'' he reached his hand over to hers and he looked her deep in her eyes fore turning his head back on the road.

''Don't do that.'' she smirked a bit.

''What?'' he made a turn to the nearest Popeyes.

''Just cause you said sorry, don't mean you can work yo way back in this.'' she said and he chuckled.

''My way back in that? Forreal Sash?'' he chuckled and she laughed.

''Look Ion know what vibe I'm giving off to you, but I just fuck with you heavy okay? I don't just wanna have sex with you all the time.'' he added and she looked at him confused as he chuckled again.

''Nigga you don't just wanna have sex? So you do wanna have sex?'' she asked him coyly and he licked his bottom lip pulling into the drive thru.

''Hold that thought.'' he rolled down his window and the intercom spoke.