four

Christian Amal Daniels | 20
Location: Guys Dorm

Christian Amal Daniels | 20Location: Guys Dorm

1.00am

My fucking roommate kept me up with his loud ass snoring.

"Mane fuck." I grabbed my pillow and smushed it on my head.

"Fuck this shit." I said to myself and I got up out of the bed, took my blanket and pillows and left out the room.

I don't even know why they gave me a dorm when I specifically asked to stay in a apartment off campus.

To get some sleep, I went into the main hall and crashed on the couch. Luckily, it was comfortable as shit.

Only thing is I still couldn't sleep cus my eyes fixed immediately on the picture of Sasha's dad.

I remembered we had talks about her wanting to come here because her parents went here.

I never knew her pops played football. And as a qb too.

When I got up to read the plaque, I really noticed how much she looked like her dad and I chuckled.

"A star taken away too soon." I read.

"Daniel James Horton:

5-time state champions as leading quarterback, leader of fraternity brothers Alpha Phi Alpha during his chapter and overall honor roll student.

Friends called him the younger version of the famous activist MLK, cus of how his service in his frat were mostly to help civilians of color to be recognized for their humanity.

His loved ones described him as fearless, loving and determined. He was a true inspiration to all that the NFL sadly couldn't get to see due to an injury that later contributed into his unfortunate passing."

"What? I thought Sasha's parents died in a car crash?"I whispered.

Thinking I'd come back to it later, I decided to just go back to the couch and catch some sleep.

________

Sasha woke up that morning and yawned. After rubbing her eyes, she got up and went into the girls dorm showers.

She grabbed her dove body wash and put it in her african loofa and scrubbed all over. Still soapy, she grabbed her tooth brush and put some colgate on to brush her teeth.

She washed herself off and after she did her feminine hygiene she washed again and got out the shower to dry off.

Quick skincare routine after, she made her way back to her room to find Kayla already dressed.

"I was wondering where you was at." Sasha sat down on her bed and Kayla put on her shoes.

"Yeah I woke up a lil early today. I'm forreal excited for the first day." Kayla cheesed and grabbed her watch to put on.